Citroen AX TU3 Engine Rebuild? Questions!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

cheesesliceking

Post by cheesesliceking »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CITMAN</i>

It did say any opinions? I missed that comment by "cheesesliceking" Must admit that the comment was a little ****ty to say the least. A little respect goes on a long way. So what if the suggestions werent what you where expecting. Personally I thought that they were relevant to your orginal post.
"Personally I wouldnt even dream of spending £1500 on a old car which isnt even worth that to begin with. It just doesnt make economic sense to do so"? That my "opinion any way".
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
There you go...giving your opinion again....like it matters..
CITMAN
My Cars:

Post by CITMAN »

Sorry
cheesesliceking

No need to apologise. [:I]
Im swapping the lump for a VTR lump now.
CITMAN
My Cars:

Post by CITMAN »

let us know how you get on? it'll go like clappers with a vtr motor dropped in?
ActivaV6uk
My Cars: C5 X7 2.7 hdi

Past cars
Activa, silver MK1 (221bhp stock) stripped out with twin sparcos Evo seats. 95
Activa, light met red MK1 98
Activa, dark met red MK1 98
Activa, dark met blue MK1 (202bhp stock) 96
Xantia exclusive V6 auto 3l 98
Xantia 2l 8v auto
BX 4x4 GTi dark met silver
BX 4x4 GTi white
BX GTi 16v white fibre bumpers
BX GTi 16v black fibre bumpers
BX GTi 16v hurricane (doa)
BX DTR estate

Post by ActivaV6uk »

In my opinion you made the right choice. I can't recomend LAD's work unfortunatly and I think you will have much more fun with the VTR lump anyway. If you have this sort of question in the future you are far better off going to www.205gtidrivers.com as they have a dedicated TU area and there are people there that have done more with the TU than you will ever be interested in.
Andy
cheesesliceking

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CITMAN</i>

let us know how you get on? it'll go like clappers with a vtr motor dropped in?
Ill keep u posted [:D]
cheesesliceking

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ActivaV6uk</i>

In my opinion you made the right choice. I can't recomend LAD's work unfortunatly and I think you will have much more fun with the VTR lump anyway. If you have this sort of question in the future you are far better off going to www.205gtidrivers.com as they have a dedicated TU area and there are people there that have done more with the TU than you will ever be interested in.
Andy
Just registering on the site![:D]