Bouncy Bouncy.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

user_3150
New User
My Cars: This is a dummy account added to fix some orphan posts.

Post by user_3150 »

All sorted. The accumulator sphere was a bit of a bitch, I tapped it with a chisel to no avail. Went onto the forum search engine to look for some more advice then went back down and gave it one last try and it just came apart straight away. Now what a diffrence, the suspension and brakes are spot on. Just one thing when I finished I just tighened up the pressure relief nut then started the engine and then sent the suspension up and down a few time's and checked the fluid level is this correct. Also I would like to thank everyone on this site who are all very helpful and for all the advice that has been submitted by you all. I wouldn't have even tried to tackle it before looking on the forum.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Thanks Alec. Glad your car is running well. You are now a Fellow of the Order of the Green Orb, able to brag in the pub that you can mend Citroen suspension. You will be held in great awe and admiration by mechanics and mortals alike- and you saved yourself a packet!
philhoward

Post by philhoward »

...and now over-qualified to work in a Citroen Dealership! Well done Alec
kafkaian

Post by kafkaian »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by philhoward</i>

...and now over-qualified to work in a Citroen Dealership! Well done Alec
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
[:D][:D][:D] Absolutely
user_3150
New User

Post by user_3150 »

Thanks guys, just been up the motorway today and the ride was a lot more relaxed. It sent my passengers to sleep even more quickly than it did before. Just one thing the LHM level hasn't dropped although saying that I did put too much in before ,do you think that it may well be too full still (I did the level's on full height). When you look in the resevoir the level is just above the point that the tank gets smaller. I have tapped the level indicator and it did move down than back up. Sorry about all the question's but you shouldn't be so helpful. Don't think my local Citroen dealer would put up with me for this long.
Richard Gallagher
My Cars:

Post by Richard Gallagher »

Don't worry about the tank being overfilled, the worse case scenario is that it will overflow and run down the tank etc.
user_3150
New User

Post by user_3150 »

Thank's again Richard.