Central UK Forum Meeting a resounding sucess!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Talking B****X comes quite naturally with drinking, [:I] anyone can do it no matter what car you own. [:D] [:o)] lol..
Bryn? the meeting is April the 3rd.. 1pm at the Mascrat Manor, its actually in junction 21 of the M6. see above postings. [:)]
Marty if your worried stick a load of redex in the carb.. people wont even bother to look, anything that smokes that bad has got to be a Xantia.. lol..[:o)] [:I]
It would be fun to have a dozen Cits in the car park all doing Cit aurobics at chuck-out time? the regular drinkers would be booking into rehab by the dozen.. And Anders_dk would have hysterics!! [:0] [:o)] [:D] [:o)]
RichG
My Cars:

Post by RichG »

Although the meet would be local to me, I live in Stockport, I will be on my way to Scotland on 3rd April.
If another meet is arranged later in the year (assuming that you are all still talking to each other by the end of the day!) I will try to attend.
Kowalski
My Cars: Ex 05 C5 2.0 HDI Exclusive 145k
Ex 97 Xantia 1.9TD SX 144k
Ex 94 Xantia Dimension 1.9TD 199k

Post by Kowalski »

This "northern" meet sounds very southern to me.
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

In comparison to the other meeting, then this is as north as it gets (if the 'south' meeting went any more south it would be in France!)!
So we are set on April the 3rd.. 1pm at the Mascrat Manor.
ALL board members are welcome, BX, CX, ZX, Mehari's, Clio's, 205's 306's Anything french!
Hell we'll even welcome non French cars (but only if you know the secret hand shake!)
Anyway, i seem to have dropped myself in it as the organiser for this little shin dig, so if those who wish to join want to send me an email to Andysparesmeet@bxproject.co.uk And i will send my mobile number for you to get in touch!
Guess this means i have two weeks to get my car on the road!
caveman_si
My Cars:

Post by caveman_si »

Vanny just seen this mate you should have said we could have put the wheels on your car last nite and i could have towed to the meet for you.
si
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

Well what a fun day we did have!!
I have pride in reposting the Northern ish meeting of the andyspares forum went off without a hitch!
From left to right,
Jack and his Black 1.7TD
Stewart (oilyspanner) and his very very tidy 1.9TD in white
James (James.UK)and his silver 1.9TD ZX
and Matt (pilsy) with his newly aquired 8v GTi
Also Jacks wife joined us, and i was also there of course (thanks to a lift from Matt)
We all got there pretty much at the same time, not sticking about in the carpark we scuttled inside for a much desired lunch! Well i was starving anyway!
A very many anecdotes of faulty this and broken that (mostly on BX's) and numerous stories of the various other cars we had rescued/fixed, the many different fuels available to feed to the humble diesel!
Obviously we made sure we marked our territory with a heathy sprinkling of LHM onto the tarmac, and played with the suspension a little :D
Will post more pics later, just thought i'd let you know how we got on!
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

As reported by Vanny it was a nice afternoon out. [:)] I loved the interiors on their cars, they are real nice! My ZX was the odd one out but once I looked under the bonnet on the other cars I was glad is WAS the odd one out!! lol.. Not much room to work under there on the others [8)] [:0]
We also had Aintree and the big footy match on TV during lunch in the "Manor"!! what more could you wish for? [:D]..
The venue was dead easy to find and exactly as described by Vanny. So all in all it was a successfull meet. [:)]