C5 x7 2009 Styling upgrade

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Yuushi
My Cars: 2009 Citroën C5 x7 tourer 2.0Hdi
2006 Peugeot 207 1.4HDi

C5 x7 2009 Styling upgrade

Post by Yuushi »

Greetings everyone!

I have a 2009 20.Hdi C5 x7 tourer exclusive. I have done some upgrades like the LED DRL, wich was a real pain to do without removing the bumper, and I changed the rear lenses for the restying from 2010.
I followed closely the topic from vborovic to give me some ideias on what i can change on my car :)

I also changed the sidelights(w5w) i think its how they are called in english, for some LED ones, but what it keeps happening is that it may last 4 or 5 month and sometimes not even a month, and one of them goes out. Did this also happened to any of you? Could a couple of load resistors help?

The future project is completing the rest of the look on the rear of the car to have the double exhaust from the 3.0 or the Crosstourer. I found out some of the part numbers but there are 2 that i can't find.
I know that I will need the left and right tailpipe(7452ZG/7452ZF), the bumper skirt(7410JX) and two? rear bumper mounting brackets(7416Q5). This is for the 3.0 V6 look. I will also have to get some pipework done in order to have two exhaust exits.
What I can't find is the part numbers for the front and back bumper spoilers from the crosstourer. Can anyone help me? Or tell me where i can search for part numbers like these?

Thank you for helping! Amazing forum :D
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Re: C5 x7 2009 Styling upgrade

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Hi and welcome.

These are the front and rear bumper parts for the 3.0 L but come in different configurations, depending on options like front parking sensors etc. If you can identify the number (s) of the parts, I can get you the part numbers:

Click diagrams to zoom
X7 30 Tourer bumber A.PNG
X7 30 Tourer bumber B.PNG
Rear Bumper Parts 3.0 TourerFront Bumper Parts 3.0 Tourer
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc