citroen parts dealers in Australia ?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

nelray
My Cars:

citroen parts dealers in Australia ?

Post by nelray »

are there any citroen parts dealers in Australia that ships internationally ? It's quite hard to get replacement parts forCitroen AX 1.1 here in Malaysia. I hope the air freight there is cheaper.
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

Forget about trying to get parts for an AX in Australia.
There were only about 50 ever imported to my knowledge so stocks of new parts are scarce & second hand bits even scarcer.
Peugeot 205s were imported in fairly large numbers but not all 205 parts will fit an AX.
If the UK isn't feasible, it may be worth checking if there are any suppliers available in Japan as they are closer to you & there are some very keen Citroen owners there.
Alan S
JohnCKL
My Cars:

Post by JohnCKL »

Hi nelray, sometimes I'm sourcing for parts from overseas for my Xantia TD too. The price locally have double for some hard to get diesel parts due to ever increasing euro and pound since our currency is tied to the US Dollar. I've bought a piece from gsf for 23% less, including shipping. There are Cit parts suppliers in Thailand and Singapore which are definitely cheaper than Malaysia but none online via internet. Try to find a friend near there in our local forums, they do go once a while to service their cars or hunt for parts. In Thailand, some service and parts are half the price in Malaysia.