Xantia Estate with tow bar and electrics for sale

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

tclarkee
My Cars: Citroen Xantia estate HDi
VW Golf Cabriolet

Xantia Estate with tow bar and electrics for sale

Post by tclarkee »

I've got a nice Xantia Estate for sale. It's a 1999 HDi 2 litre 110 hp in dark blue. Has tow bar and caravan electric socket,
also bike rack attachment on tow bar bracket MOT to Oct 18th. Have owned since 2004 as second owner. Bought from Freeborn Southampton
Citroen dealership and maintained by them since. Mileage is high at 172k mostly long distance miles
North-South on M-ways. Engine is exceptioanlly smooth and quiet for a diesel, also economical., uses no oil between services.
Have averaged 48 mpg since new to me. Recently spent a lot, new spheres and suspension tune up, rear brake overhaul,
new diesel fuel pump - that's tank to injector pump - and replacement fuel tank. Original was leaking from fuel filler downpipe and not fixable.
Tyres have plenty of life. Interior in good condition except for drivers seat which is worn on side from sliding in and out. Exterior looks good,
there are a few hardly noticeable scratches and a couple of small rough areas where paint has broken down. No sign of any chassis rust
other than normal wear and tear.
I'm asking £850 ovo. Can forward photo's by e-mail. Interested call me - Tony on 0776 600337 in Southampton.