workshop manual

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

RPWC
My Cars: Former Citroen owner.

workshop manual

Post by RPWC »

Why is it there was never a worship manual published for the mk1 Dispatch/Scudo?Expert?
Every other vehicle has a manual ,except for this, the mk2 has one ,but cant get one for the mk1 for love nor money.
I have tried Amazon,Ebay and all the usual outlets but none to be had.I even emailed Haynes direct to ask,and they said there was never one published. Is there anything available online to download? My car has a manual called Rave. which is available as a cd rom, but I use a Mac, so don't have a disc drive of any sort. Proir to buying this van, I had a Berlingo 1.9d with the same engine ,the 1868 version of the XUD? so I kept the manual for that, as some things are similar, typically the cooling system is different, so couldn't refer to it when changing the rad today.
Cheers Rich :wink:
Richard_C
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: C4 Picasso 1.6 Blue Hdi 120 Manual Excl+ 2016
C3 1.2 Puretech 110 Auto Flair 2017

Re: workshop manual

Post by Richard_C »

There is a series of French workshop manuals, nowhere near as user friendly as Haynes but with some useful stuff, all in French but you can usually work it out with the help of google translate. I got one for my Synergie soon after I bought it, 1998 and refer to it occasionally. In those days it was in a bookshop in France but now you can go online. It assumes some general mechanical skills and pre knowledge.

Can be ordered as paper or downloaded. You might find something to help.

http://www.revue-technique-auto.fr/

I think it might have been a Jumpy in France

( a CD rom drive for your Mac so you can read the one you have might cost you less!)
Richard_C

Current: , C4 Picasso 120 BlueHdi, C3 1.2 Auto
Past Citroens: Dyane (x2), 2CV, Visa, BX (x2), Xantia, Xsara Picasso, C3 (x2) C5 X7 Tourer, Synergie 1.9TD, C1
Others: Hillman Hunter, Cortina Mk 1, Maxi, VW Type 2, Granada, SAAB 900, SAAB 9-5, R5 Gordini
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Post by GiveMeABreak »

There is a place that does them for the Expert - but it's in French - Revue Technique - I've used them myself. You have to select Peugeot as the marque and then there are quite a few listed for each Expert Model. Couldn't see any listed for the Dispatch though under Citroen.

They are are well-illustrated with photo's. There is a money-back guarantee and the manuals are 29.50 euros for the Paper Based (Papier) PDF or the Digital (numérique) is 24.90 Euros. If you go with the on-line digital version, then you always have an up to date version and can use Google Translate or similar as you view the page. One word of warning though - although you can download or print pages of your manual to PDF - they will plaster your email multiple times as a watermark over every page. This is to disuade people from copying / distributing their copyrighted work. If you are interested, here's the link - google translate the page if you need to - it's quite easy to navigate the site.

http://www.revue-technique-auto.fr/trou ... nique-auto#

Edit: Richard and I were obviously typing a response about the same place at the same time! :-D
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
RPWC
My Cars: Former Citroen owner.

Post by RPWC »

Thanks Gents,will have a look.
Cheers Rich :wink: