cd autochanger

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

meexi
My Cars:

cd autochanger

Post by meexi »

Hi all,
Just got my self a xantia 110hdi estate and would like to know if you can only buy an autochanger for the standard fit 4035 stereo from a citroen dealer or does any other ones fit?
many thanks
Meexi
cleaner

Post by cleaner »

Perhaps a Clarion changer would fit. Check if you have controls for the changer on the head unit though, because not all models do.
KevMayer
My Cars:

Post by KevMayer »

If you're in the UK, try Halfords. See what they can offer. This will show you how easy it is. Then look around to buy the bits, or, use Halfords like I did. My Xantia had a Blaupunkt 3030 model. I fitted a Sony radio with single CD.
I looked on the net and this site was interesting :- http://www.add-a-cdchanger.co.uk/index.html
Nigel Darwell

Post by Nigel Darwell »

Meexi
I fitted a Clarion DC628 6 disc autochanger to my 99 xantia estate, it has the 4035 like yours.
Bought it over the web from Add-a-changer found them very helpfull. They will ask for the actual model number which means removing the unit, although I guess its the same as mine.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by meexi</i>

Hi all,
Just got my self a xantia 110hdi estate and would like to know if you can only buy an autochanger for the standard fit 4035 stereo from a citroen dealer or does any other ones fit?
many thanks
Meexi
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">