C 5 OBD2 Port

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

TrojanL200

Re: C 5 OBD2 Port

Post by TrojanL200 »

Thanks to all for input on this problem;
I intend starting a program of illumination once this fowl weather permits. I will check connectors under passenger floor carpet first. Then I will remove clock spring unit. If a repair is required then I will carry out the repair. I will take photo' s of my progression and document outcome and post on here for future reference.
Merry Christmas to all be good be safe
Regards from Chris
BX
My Cars:

Post by BX »

The fault as described is nothing to do with wires under the carpet / seat or anywhere else down there
Apologies to you Lakanooky I inadvertently partook in the hijacking of your thread.
TrojanL200

Post by TrojanL200 »

BX wrote:The fault as described is nothing to do with wires under the carpet / seat or anywhere else down there
Apologies to you Lakanooky I inadvertently partook in the hijacking of your thread.
BX I was only going off what others have said, and wanting to be fair to all that had given advice I was going to explore all suggestions. I do agree from some of the tech answers on other sites I too agree with clock spring diagnosis. Being new to Citroen I intend going through all problems minor and major. And each one that I feel confident in tackling will be fully documented on here including where possible with pictures.
Your help is well appreciated.
Kind Regards Chris