Xantia MOT pass

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Stewart(oily)
My Cars: Citroens since 1990, BX Diesel, GTI, TZD with 1.9 TD running extra boost before it was fashionable!, ZX Volcane TD, S2 Xantia break 1.9TD, Xantia HDI 110, currently zipping about in a C2 Diesel. C2 died from the dreaded worm, C3 Picasso HDI Exclusive, the adventure continues.

Xantia MOT pass

Post by Stewart(oily) »

It passed today ! :)
The airbag light had me going, I remade connections, soldered stuff and can now remove the seats in under three minutes, did you know that Activa wheels have an extra ridge to keep the tyre on during cornering ? it made my mates tyre press go crosseyed ! :)
I also discovered that one of my front brakes had the pads seriously stuck to the carrier, I felt nothing untoward, but now its all freed off the stoppers are a bit sharper, elated, I may even clean it!
BXs since 1993 built 1.9 TZD turbo, got a S2 Xantia estate, brilliant car! 2013, Xantia HDI LX 110 2000 new car with 122,000, l C2 HDI Rusty rocket, C3 Picasso HDI new to me.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Xantia MOT pass

Post by CitroJim »

Excellent :-D Well done!

No, never knew that about Activa wheels... I'd heard they were special for cornering forces but never knew in what way...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...