Diagbox, Lexia, Proxia software

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

BigTownz

Diagbox, Lexia, Proxia software

Post by BigTownz »

Hi All,

I have finally got my Lexia 3 box up and running after trying on three different laptops, three different operating systems and numerous installations and removals :oops:

Im trying to activate my DRL's on my C5 (X7) but cant find the option.

My questions are:

1. Is the option accessible through Diagbox?
2. If so where?
3. What is there a difference between the three softwares?

I've only updated to 7.04 as when I went up towards 7.49's it was causing me issues.

Like I said before if anyone in the Birmingham Area needs to use my machine inbox me
vborovic
Locked user account
My Cars: A used Citroen

Re: Diagbox, Lexia, Proxia software

Post by vborovic »

It is, it is under BSI settings (car configuration, something like that), can't remember where exactly, was quite a while since I last went there ... DiagBox is newer (IMO more user friendly), but the Lexia will get the job done on the X7 as well (if the version is one of the later ones)
wheeler
My Cars:

Post by wheeler »

Proxia has been obsolete for about 8 years now. Lexia & Proxia ran along side each other, dealers could have either one, they both done the same things but Lexia was more popular & a bit more user friendly in my opinion. after a few years Citroen scrapped it in favour of Lexia.
BigTownz

Post by BigTownz »

Thanks for the info, I managed to find the settings and much more :-). I was looking in the wrong menu all along, updating to 7.49 helped as like you stated it simplified the menus more.

I do have further updates, are they worth installing? Would they add any other choice of features to my C5 X7?
vborovic
Locked user account
My Cars: A used Citroen

Post by vborovic »

No, the car is not a PC, what you have is what you get, nothing extra ... any additional update is mostly stability issues cured, update for newer types of cars, and trouble shooting (newer updates will see some car errors older ones could not), and that's basically it