Help needed Dynamic roller setting rod 0153-U

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

MiA
New User
My Cars:

Help needed Dynamic roller setting rod 0153-U

Post by MiA »

Hi,

Can anybody help us with precise dimensions of Dynamic roller setting rod 0153-U. I try to find it but without any success. As we live in Bosnia even if you have shop address that will not resolve my problem. I really need dimension of that rod. Each time we mount auxiliary belt is a hell job. We drive Xantia 2,1 TD (X1), end of 1997 with A/C. As we have trouble with diesel pump which has a small leak :oops: but enough to create problem to smooth the belt we change it quite often. Here is link for drawing but without dimensions http://petrila.org/repair/2/406d8/images/b/b--k00cc.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[-o<
Thank in advance to all of you.
Last edited by MiA on 07 Aug 2015, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.
'97 Xantia 2,1 TD (X1)
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Re: Dynamic roller setting rod 0153-U

Post by DickieG »

Are you asking about the rod you insert into the flywheel to lock the engine when removing the timing belt? If tiny are, rather than look for the proper tool get a length of copper brake pipe which is the perfect size to fit into the flywheel plus you can bend it to whatever shape you need in order to get it in the holes. I have the proper tool but to be honest rarely use it in favour of using brake pipe.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
MiA
New User
My Cars:

Re: Dynamic roller setting rod 0153-U

Post by MiA »

Tnx DickieG for your reply, will be more than useful when timing belt change will occur. :)
Now it is rod to tensions spring. Better solution I will upload chart so you can see exactly what we need. It is rod marked [1]
'97 Xantia 2,1 TD (X1)