c3 1.4 hdi delphi injectors

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ant6668

c3 1.4 hdi delphi injectors

Post by ant6668 »

Hi all new to the forum, I have a question about my injectors and coding on the car, I recently bought the mises a 1.4 hdi as a spares repair cheap problem been hard to start when cold so I replaced the hand primer set up and had injectors tested etc and ended up replacing 1 faulty injector anyway the car still had problems starting from cold so purchased a lexia3 for 65 quid off ebay got it all up and running fine read and cleared codes and woop car starts 1st crack every time, now when I put injectors back in I didn't take note of order so they are all over the place I have figured out how to get on to lexia injector code writing and can successfully change codes to correct cylinder but every time.I change them.the codes do not save and revert back to original numbers does anyone have any experience with this and possibly tell me how.to save the codes p.s car runs fine with what feels like plenty of power just a bit smokey top end of revs. thanks in.advance for any help received
Lighty
My Cars:

Re: c3 1.4 hdi delphi injectors

Post by Lighty »

Are you clicking on the configuration icon at the bottom of the screen.
Can't remember the exact way to do it, without looking, lexia may ask you for a code once it tries to configure, this is 03114.
http://www.marklightfootltd.co.uk
Dacia Duster 1.5 dci
Renault Twizy Technic
Citroen C15
Citroen Ami
ant6668

Re: c3 1.4 hdi delphi injectors

Post by ant6668 »

Mises currently at work so can't run through it but as I.remember on injector options there are 3 options reading, memorise and configure or something along those lines , it comes up with a message saying can't configure until saved tried saving the current (old) codes get the confirmation codes saved but when you return to the configure option gives same error message about only been able to adjust stored, but on the read option you can click each cylinder/ injector and manually enter the code and can change them all no problem click the star/return button on.the right hand side to confirm but doesn't save unless that isn't the correct way to do it, as I say I'm.unsure when I get chance I will post screen shots to try show the process I am going through, thanks for replying