Saxo alloys on a ZX

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ddahaa

Saxo alloys on a ZX

Post by ddahaa »

Just wondering, would the early saxo VTR/S alloys fit straight on my ZX? I like the early style better than the later ones.
gjb02
My Cars:

Post by gjb02 »

I have seen a ZX with VTR alloys on. Don't know if any spacers were used or not. Find a friend with a Saxo, (*four degrees of separation) and try an alloy on for size.
* It is highly likely that you or someone you know has a Saxo.
cheesesliceking

Post by cheesesliceking »

The old & newer paxo vtrs had the same wheels, it was the VTS that had different alloys..usually loads in the scrap yard as the muppets tend to roll the little sheds over.[:0]
CITMAN
My Cars:

Post by CITMAN »

do you think that these alloys suit the zx because i cant make my mind up whether they do or not. im in two minds.
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

Benj on here had a set of ZX 16v alloys he was selling with good tyres and may still have them. They should fit fine in theory
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

on the subject of paxo's i did chuckle the other day as this yobbed up one i was on the ar*e off had to yield to the inside lane on a dual carriageway and i just drove past. Only a vtr so this was to be expected but the fact it had the full on body kit, tinted windows, 4 exhaust pipes and neon in the daytime made it funny!
mrbump
My Cars:

Post by mrbump »

I have just fitted vtr alloys onto my zx volcane. No spacers needed. I can send you a pic if you are interested. Just email me.
NickB
My Cars:

Post by NickB »

The tyres are too small. OK if you put 185/60-14 on. Better still fit 205gti(1.9) 15in alloys with 195/50-15.proper job.