Xantia radio

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

bill hughes
My Cars: 1994 xantia 1.9 tdi sold on and still going strong 2ooo xantia 2.0hdi estate 1998 Renault megane 1.4

Xantia radio

Post by bill hughes »

Hi all I have just bought a 2.0hdi and someone has replaced the original radio and the radio part of the after market stereo did not work, the reason being that the fitting on the aerial lead does not fit into the back of the replacement unit, does anyone know if there is an adaptor available to overcome this problem, I'm sure someone out there knows, many thanks
Northern_Mike

Re: Xantia radio

Post by Northern_Mike »

Yes. Halfords.

Vorsprung berk Technik
bill hughes
My Cars: 1994 xantia 1.9 tdi sold on and still going strong 2ooo xantia 2.0hdi estate 1998 Renault megane 1.4

Post by bill hughes »

Thanks Mike I just knew someone would know, this forum and the knowledgeable people on it is great, some one always comes up with an answer.
Northern_Mike

Post by Northern_Mike »

I think it's probably one of these Bill..

http://www.halfords.com/sat-nav-audio/c ... tor-pc5-27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They have others, and you can get them cheaper on ebay, but if you want one today, Halfords will be your best bet.
bill hughes

Post by bill hughes »

Many thanks fellers,I'll give Halfords a go at least I can see the adaptor there. and get the right one.
bill hughes

Post by bill hughes »

Just wanted to say thanks to northern Mike, got the adaptor at Halfords, radio now works perfectly, cheers mate. :-D