Wheres the MAP sensor on the Turbo CT engine

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Juliso35
My Cars:

Wheres the MAP sensor on the Turbo CT engine

Post by Juliso35 »

Hello

I appeal to you to find a "north" to fix this problem. I have the ECU 31 error code which refers to problem related to probe oxygen, vacuum leak issues in the admission and exhaust, air filter, fuel pressure and others. The point is that I've changed almost everything and once the code is deleted it show up again. I've already changed the lambda sensor, air filter, also a time ignition coil, fuel pump, spark plug wires and the spark plugs too. The car is fine as silk, consumption looks in the average ... , the engine starts very easy morning .. but the diagnosis light remains on more 3 seconds after ignition to the engine and then turns off. When everything is OK,.. it turns off inmediately. It's the way for the ECU telling you that it has a stored fault. I sprayed water on the intake manifold with the engine running to see if I notice anything to detecting a vacuum leak.. but nothing happened. I know,.. I should use carburetor cleaner but i haven't at that moment. I have read also that would make failure to perform cleanup MAP sensor but .... where is it in this engine???. I've looked everywhere.
The car still has all the original brackets on all admission pipes and oil gas recirculation and others

Thank you for any advice
:D Image :D