ZX Volcane interior on Ebay

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

arry_b

ZX Volcane interior on Ebay

Post by arry_b »

I spotted this on ebay and remembered that there have been lots of requests recently for Volcane seats:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... gory=10376
It says;
Citroen ZX Turbo Diesel Volcane interior sport style trim, includes all door pads and seats. Black velour trim with red detail, in very good condition! Buyer pays p&p or collects

No bids yet, auction starts at a tenner, item located in York.
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Thanks arry... I think? lol..
Soo having just bought a seat (today! sods law huh) do I bite the bullet, write that off, and go for the whole kit and caboodle... hmm. I guess I have too really as the seat i have is a complete miss match colourwise, but was prepared to live with that untill I read your posting! (sobs)...
And York aint that far from here, so I could collect...
Cheers James...
arry_b

Post by arry_b »

Sorry about that James. I would buy it myself to put you out of your dilemma, but I'm about 300 miles away.
Probably for the best, eh?
Have a good Christmas everyone. May your heater matrix never leak.
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Hi Arry,
Touch wood..all fingers crossed!.. [:I] up till now (30 months) the lil ZX has been absolutely brilliant, not even a hint of trouble apart from the squeak on the brakes, and radio locking me out.. (still shows - - -) So I think the car is well worthy of some posh seats. [:D]
So I have bid for the seats on Ebay. [|)] Never used Ebay before so will report on it after its all over, whatever the outcome, in case anyone else is interested.
Erm, if I do get them, I will have a drivers seat from a Volcane,in dark grey.. (not sure of condition yet as its still drying out) and a full set of seats and door trims-panels-cards for sale in light grey (sort of fog grey?) in excellant condition. :-) from my own car.. [:I] lol.. I can email pics if anyone is interested.. [:)]
Thanks again for the info..
I hope you ALL had a nice day, and have a nice holiday...
Cheers.. James...
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

I "bought" the afore mentioned items on Ebay... BUT! to date... the seller-vendor has failed to get in touch or reply to my emails. :-(
James.
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

They may be using a work email address and lots of (lucky) people are not back till the 5th although they should have stated this if so
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Hi Darren, you may be right, but I emailed this gent on the 23 Dec so if he is on holiday he sure has a very lonnggg one!
He also has other items for sale, ALL of which expire before the 5th of Jan... ? I guess only time will tell huh..
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Hi Arry. I went to York and the garage swopped interiors for me, including the steering wheel. The job took 4 hours in total, and the new interior looks superb.. [:D] Thank you very much for the information.. [:)]
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

oops! I forgot to mention the reason for the delay in contacting me..
seems he thought he had? lol... Amnyway it all ended well, so thanks again...