Auto box question

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

swiveleyedgit
My Cars:

Re: Auto box question

Post by swiveleyedgit »

Hi all, hopefully my last post on this subject for a while, having put everything back together and road tested the car yesterday, a ten mile drive. The gearbox now seems to be working perfectly, plugged the Lexia in and tested the electrovalves which all worked ok with no faults flagged up. The version number of the software shows as OE 1002 on the identification page, now I don't know if this is suitable for the new valves but it's driving very nicely with smooth changes from cold, something I tried this morning.

Going to drive it to work in the morning which is a 50 mile, mostly motorway route and see how it goes. There's a main dealer a couple of miles from where I work so I'm thinking of getting them to check the software anyway, if I can book it in at a convenient time, I think it's probably ok as it is though, the old valves were the updated type with black connectors, not the white ones of the earlier cars.

Anyway thanks for all your help and advice on this guys, it's much appreciated.
Bob

Current Citroen
2004 C5 2.0 Litre HDI VTR Auto
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Good stuff Bob, delighted it is all now good. Excellent!
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Mandrake
My Cars:

Post by Mandrake »

Glad to hear it's working ok!
Simon

1997 Xantia S1 3.0 V6 Auto Exclusive in Silex Grey
2016 Nissan Leaf Tekna 30kWh in White

2011 Peugeot Ion Full Electric in Silver
1977 G Special 1129cc LHD
1978 CX 2400
1997 Xantia S1 2.0i Auto VSX