Cd Multichanger

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

pauldarbyshire
My Cars:

Cd Multichanger

Post by pauldarbyshire »

Hi I am new to this forum and am happy to be here but here is my first question.

I own a 2003 Citroen Xsara Picasso Exclusive 1.8i 16v petrol and it is a great car. It is fitted with the original radio/cd and was wondering if you can buy a cd multichanger for the car. If you can where and how much are they and how easy are they to fit? :)
vborovic
Locked user account
My Cars: A used Citroen

Re: Cd Multichanger

Post by vborovic »

I know Xara's (non-picassos) had the CD changers available, but for your car I am not sure. Tried looking around, even checked the Citroen Service Documentation, just two radios appear, RD2 & RD3 as the genuine (Clarion & VDO), and nowhere does the CD changer get mentioned ... haven't seen any of those units for a long time, but they should both have the CD changer source button if I recall correctly ... I'm guessing they should have the CD changer back input as well ... Xsara's (hatchbacks) used changers are around 30 GBP I think ...
pauldarbyshire
My Cars:

Re: Cd Multichanger

Post by pauldarbyshire »

vborovic wrote:I know Xara's (non-picassos) had the CD changers available, but for your car I am not sure. Tried looking around, even checked the Citroen Service Documentation, just two radios appear, RD2 & RD3 as the genuine (Clarion & VDO), and nowhere does the CD changer get mentioned ... haven't seen any of those units for a long time, but they should both have the CD changer source button if I recall correctly ... I'm guessing they should have the CD changer back input as well ... Xsara's (hatchbacks) used changers are around 30 GBP I think ...

Hi thankyou for the info, looks like no cd multichanger