1997 2.1TD VSX now being scrapped - come and raid for parts

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

aquamac
My Cars:

1997 2.1TD VSX now being scrapped - come and raid for parts

Post by aquamac »

posted ad below but cant seem to find it now - did i do something wrong? anyway had no offers so am scrapping car even though a crying shame, rather do forum members a favour, so if you need parts, you have 4 days to come and raid the car and give me a decent drink for whatever you take, as scrappers round here are taking the michael with offering 1 price then when they get there the price drops, needs to limit my losses n happy for you guys to benefit

car located near sittingbourne in kent, txt or phone me for details 0hh triple seven 3 triple 7 ate 9 for

all the best

mac

------------------------------------------

Hello forum,

i posted about this car a couple of years ago, car was mot'd and very next day jumped a tooth on cam belt not been touched since, just sitting sorn,
seems a pity to scrap as its the 2.1 vsx metallic dark green 2.1 td vsx, the leather interior has been removed, but theres a cloth interior in there (needs bolting down), car basically complete except for a couple of pipes i pinched for my other backup xantia which i am also selling (see below)

i will take best offer over £150 (scrap value) - car needs to be gone next week

blue 1.9td saloon n reg, 120k waste veg oil runner 1.9 td - converted to run on virtually anything, diesel, red diesel, kerosene (home heating oil), 100% vegetable oil and 100% waste vegetable oil (no fuel blending required), no tax, no mot, but starts and runs its a driveaway, new spheres, alloys, fuel pump converted to have all new bosch gaskets / veg oil proof seals, clear pipes, extra fuel filters etc, fuel filter modicication also..

also take best offer over £250 - the fuel pump conversion to wvo alone cost over £850

also have a pre heater separately available which can be put on inline in fuel system to warm pipes for heavy winter, also have a couple of new spheres for sale

any interest feel free to give me a call on ohhh triple seven three triple seven ate nine 4 and ask for mac :)
citronut
My Cars:

Re: 1997 2.1TD VSX now being scrapped - come and raid for pa

Post by citronut »

i dont require anything,

but have you entered your reg and post code into the form in the link below, as they gave me a lot more than my local scrapyard's were offering

http://www.motorwise.com/index.cfm/quote" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

they give you an instant guarantied quote, they will either send you a cheque or do a back transfer, the later is in your back within three working says

and they arrange collection
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
Xaccers
My Cars:

Re: 1997 2.1TD VSX now being scrapped - come and raid for pa

Post by Xaccers »

Original thread is here http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... =7&t=47239" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :)
1.9TD+ SX Xantia Estate (Cassy) running on 100% veg
1.9TD SX Xantia Hatchback (Jenny) running on 100% veg for sale
Laguna II 2.0dCi Privilege (Monty)

DIY sphere tool