Merged Lexia & Diagbox threads

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Northern_Mike

Re: Lexia group discount through moderator?

Post by Northern_Mike »

DickieG wrote:I've now used this Lexia to successfully program a new key to a 56 reg facelift C3, it worked a treat on Tim's 1.8 8v Xantia and my VSX as well. :-D
Do you think it would reprogram a Berlingo MK2 key in return for beer tokens? I only have the one, and Mrs P has been at me to get another..
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

Yes no problem Mike, in fact having now done Tim's car I'm available to Lexia yours when you're free.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
DickieG
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

As there are about five people interested in buying a Lexia I'm confirming via pm's how many of those are ready to purchase one at this time to make up a bulk order, if anyone else is thinking about it can they please let me know asap.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

I've just tested Peugeot Planet (PP2000) coexisting with Lexia on Robyn's 206 and I'm delighted to say it works a treat :-D

In doing so we found out why her car is a bit of a hard case at MOT times and a tad thirsty - the Oxygen sensor is kaput - only varying between 700 and 800mV...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
jmd
My Cars:

Post by jmd »

Regret I was not on the forum for the past week & I would have increased the order to four. Or is the order book still open ?
DickieG
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

jmd wrote:Regret I was not on the forum for the past week & I would have increased the order to four. Or is the order book still open ?
Yes, can you send me a pm giving details of your address please.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
Gregg1100
My Cars:

Post by Gregg1100 »

Just been given a tower PC- that will do till I get a laptop--not that it will get used everyday.
From posts here it seems like no connection to interweb is wanted, so I can either remove card if it has one or just ignore any warnings about virus threats.
As and when it comes, I think a good few qustions will be asked by me as to its use, I hope you won't mind.
Thanks,
Greg

90 Kawa EN 500 A1- was running---now dead again
04 Kawa GPZ 500 E10 -alive and well.
54 Fiat Punto 1.2 Dynamic

Old Xantias- 16v 2litre 1997 VSX, 2 x 1993 TD Lx, S2 SX 1.9TD
Old Bx's--3 x 1.9 D, 1x 1.6 Auto, 1 x 1.9 GTi, 1 x 1.9 TZS
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Gregg1100 wrote:
From posts here it seems like no connection to interweb is wanted
Yes, it tries to connect every time the Lexia Office or Peugeot Planet Office starts. If you have XP SP2 installed and the firewall turned on then it'll alert every time with a message that Mozilla is trying to gain access. Just ignore. It may be that both Offices look for updates as soon as they start.

Easiest just to disable the network interface and turn off any wireless access... I really think it's best it does not see a live Internet connection.

For me it runs a lot smoother and faster if anti-virus software is disabled. That may just be the sort I use. McAfee. Other AV tools may not cause the problem.
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Gregg1100 wrote:
As and when it comes, I think a good few qustions will be asked by me as to its use, I hope you won't mind.
Not at all Greg, just ask away :-D As always, only too happy...
Jim

DickieG
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

Update, I've just come off the telephone from speaking to the Lexia supplier and he's offering to supply them @ £120 each including individual postage, i.e posted directly to each buyer (the first batch were all sent to me in one go so reduced postage costs).

I'm sending out pm's to the five people who have expressed an interest in purchasing this batch, if there are any more takers please get in touch with me asap and I'll increase the order accordingly, after this order there will obviously be a lull to build up a further batch of orders.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
The Birdman
My Cars:

Post by The Birdman »

CitroJim wrote:I've just tested Peugeot Planet (PP2000) coexisting with Lexia on Robyn's 206 and I'm delighted to say it works a treat :-D
pp2000 and Lexia are meant to co-exist , in the new version "Diagbox" pp2000 and lexia are part of the same programme , be careful where you order your interfaces , the new Diagbox above v5.29 will kill your interface , ask your seller has he got Diagbox software version 6.01 and is his interface ok above version 5.29 ,

example -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-Lexia-3- ... 1622wt_698" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For what we are about to receive may we be truly thank full.

http://www.citroencodes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.peugeotcodes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Just tested the Lexia on a 55 plate Xsara Picasso.

All is good :-D It even reads the VIN Number!!!
Jim

citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

has the next queue/list started for another batch of these, as i require to put me/self down for one,
tar

regards malcolm
DickieG
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

Pm replied to Malcolm.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH
davoxx
(Donor 2020)

Post by davoxx »

how good are they for older circa 1996 xantias?
why?