Help Required please

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

dawsy 22
My Cars:

Help Required please

Post by dawsy 22 »

Hi all I have recently acquired a lexia 3 with the hope of diagnosing why my 2.2 c5 lacks power and although the lexia gives me loads of info it all seems useless if i dont know what the parameters would look like on a car with no faults the engine runs ok but lacks power and just recently has become un usable as it has very little power so little in fact i am unable to use it for my commute as it requires first gear to get up a hill back to my home address I have had all the rubber pipes checked and there are no obvious leaks i have checked with the lexia and the throttle position sensor opens to 98% so that seems fine there is good vacuum to all electro valves I have switched these around to see if there are any faulty ones but this has made no difference I have had this car for nearly five years and my troubles started when i changed the swirl control valve any info as to which electro valve does what and which colour plug goes to which would be much appreciated also any info as to how the lexia can help with this would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Ian