Xantia Alarm

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Xantia Alarm

Post by CitroJim »

^^ :rofl:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Re: Xantia Alarm

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

Just a thought Allan, is it possible for you to try and see if you can open your Boot door with the car locked remotely
My S2 actuator sometimes refused to activate the boot lock and the alarm falsly triggered because the hatch wasnt locked.
common fault apparently with the S"2. the actuators were fairly weak to start with and some people oiled them instead of lubricating with graphite which is what they should be lubed with. the oil gets sticky as it dries out and stops the actuator solanoid sliding properly.
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.