Synergie - Ulysse crossover parts.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Johnny Cogs
My Cars:

Synergie - Ulysse crossover parts.

Post by Johnny Cogs »

Hey Folks. With MOT day just around the corner I have a few things I need to fix and a few things I might as well fix at the same time.

I have found a Ulysse at a local breakers (in what looks to be the same colour too) that I was hoping I might be able to pilfer bits from.

Does anyone know if the following are a straight swap?

Heater Blower Motor (3 pin, non aircon)
Rear Wiper Motor
Rear C/L motor
PSGR Sunroof Motor
Front Wings.

Many Thanks :)
'rolls in a 1.9TD Syn-bus!'
citronut
My Cars:

Re: Synergie - Ulysse crossover parts.

Post by citronut »

i would have thought if its the same sort of year most of that should interchange,

dont take my word for that though
Regards, malcolm.

current ride a BX 1.7 TZD estate
1986 MK1 BX 1.9na D Auto(in Mothman Andy's stable )
layed up roppy 1.9TD XANT estate, now gone to meet her maker
purple and lilac metalic 2CV(VIOLET)registered to her in doors
1972 DS special been layed up aprox 31 years
Johnny Cogs
My Cars:

Post by Johnny Cogs »

Hey Malcolm. I gave the yard a quick call and they were good enough to check the motor connections.... alas, not the type I was looking for... Every blower I have seen so far is of the one plug 4 pin type.... my one in a single plug 3 pin type.... But as it turns out effective window demisting is not part of the VOSA MOT test for private vehicles anyways, so I dont need to panic as much as i was.... As for the rest I will take a pilfering trip up there soon and grab it all anyways...
'rolls in a 1.9TD Syn-bus!'
Richard_C
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: C4 Picasso 1.6 Blue Hdi 120 Manual Excl+ 2016
C3 1.2 Puretech 110 Auto Flair 2017

Post by Richard_C »

I think the lights were different shapes, certainly the tail lights and probably side lights. If you get the front wings you might need the sidelight cluster and indicator repeater as well.

The Synergie, 806 and Useless were mainly distinguished by trim, upholstery and lights. I think the Useless could be ordered with a 3 seat bench for row 3.

If parts are cheap and you have time, it might be worth getting the sliding side door handle assembly. The pin down the middle of the body coloured handle is made of nasty alloy, one of mine has degraded completely. You need to dismantle from the inside of the car.

Don't know about the other bits. The electricals probably depend on who the factory had a delivery from the day before.
Richard_C

Current: , C4 Picasso 120 BlueHdi, C3 1.2 Auto
Past Citroens: Dyane (x2), 2CV, Visa, BX (x2), Xantia, Xsara Picasso, C3 (x2) C5 X7 Tourer, Synergie 1.9TD, C1
Others: Hillman Hunter, Cortina Mk 1, Maxi, VW Type 2, Granada, SAAB 900, SAAB 9-5, R5 Gordini