Forum Meeting????

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Done then! Southampton Strut are happy to welcome all Green Orbiters and springythingys at The Dolphin, St Denys Southampton, Saturday April 3 for a noggin and natter 6pm onwards.
See you there!
Postcode and directions will be posted in General Chat over the weekend which will give me an excuse for a sneaky pint while I warn the landlord[:)]
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Sounds like a great start to me.. :-) Lil acorns from big oaks grow... or something. :-D
bernie
My Cars:

Post by bernie »

Hi
Unfortunatly this is not my cup of tea[}:)] but you all have a good evening.
Thanks Bernie
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

Any chance we can organise a "nothern" night (and im not talking cloth caps and whippets...)
Southampton tooooo far for me to travel from Blackpool, any one living in the North West / East fancy something similar say round Manchester, Liverpool or Leeds?
Anyone seeing me in my batterd k plate ZX (you know its me because of the insane grin and number 42 on the bonnet) Say hi!
Marty.
vanny
My Cars:

Post by vanny »

We are already discussing this in another thread. It was going to be a central one, but it was looking like a more northern one at last count (liverpool/warrington/manchester way) BUT the thread seems to have fallen off the face of the earth!
EDIT
found it!
http://www.andyspares.com/discussionfor ... IC_ID=6461