Citroen c4 door out of allinment

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

hewy78

Re: Citroen c4 door out of allinment

Post by hewy78 »

Thats great, car looks great by the way, going to paint my resolfuns black and in two minds whether or not to do vertical chrome strips on front black and leave Chevrons chrome, desicions desicions....... had it a few months now and love it, nice torque from diesel but sometimes wish i had petrol ( mainly for induction kit and exhaust)... car really stands out on the road and they look awesome in black, will probably get new pins and get door off and have a play with it.... will get pics up asap........ think seeing your black wheels has made my mind up, will be going with black, was thinking of white but black looks mint....
Fake Concern
My Cars:

Post by Fake Concern »

They are great, really querky inside & out. I sometimes wish mine was diesel as I do a lot of miles!
They look really good with the original Resolfen wheels painted black, see here
http://www.tuningtour.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=12353" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I sometimes see a Loeb with the chrome, including chevrons black & it looks not bad at all, but I've not done it to mine (thanks for the comments by the way).
Fake Concern, Volvo C30 T5 2011
Mrs Concern, Renault Moodus 1.6 Privilege 2004
Ms Concern No1, Pug 207 1.4 2008
Ms Concern No2, Citroen C4 VTS 2007
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

Welcome from another (!) black C4 Coupe owner!

Here's mine...

Citroen C4 By Loeb Edition by chevronsaver, on Flickr

Albeit it not quite as clean as that at the moment... :wink:

While I'm here, here's three of the black C4 Coupes from this forum...

Citroen C4 Coupes - VTS and Loeb by chevronsaver, on Flickr

Citroen C4 Coupes - VTS and Loeb by chevronsaver, on Flickr
Franklin
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Far too many good ones to remember. Many BL, Vauxhall, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, and now VAG

Post by daviemck2006 »

And the one with CITROEN in silver on it's 1/4 panels with a new look
and with different wheels giving another look
I nearly sold this twice but for now have decided to keep it.
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Citroen relay camper 2012
In the family
Seat Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2019 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
hewy78

Post by hewy78 »

Thanks for putting pics up, it looks great sitting a bit lower on black wheels, i really like the red stripe idea on the wheel spoke, seen a few with different wheels and still think they look best with std wheels on, really nice looking wheel the resolfen, they all look really good parked up together, would love to come to a meet sometime.... :-D .forgot to mention i have water in spare wheel well, traced it on service history and it had previously had water ingress where parking sensor wires come through ( they arent working either :cry: ). Resealed that area but still coming in.. had a hose on top and underneath car for AGES but none coming in, wondered if coming in when driving on wet roads but stumped as to how..... thanks again for pics guys will put some of mine up when missus shows me how....
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)
My Cars: Far too many good ones to remember. Many BL, Vauxhall, Ford, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, and now VAG

Post by daviemck2006 »

Start your own thread in blogs and galleries. I use photobucket for uploading photos on here, but have to resize all photos to 800x600. There's bound to be heaps of other and probably better ways, but I'm nae very computer literate!
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
In the family
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
hewy78

Post by hewy78 »

Will do cheers davie, not very good on the pooters myself, will give it a go. :-) , she looks good with the red stripe on bottom, like the idea of keeping it fresh with different vinyls. '........ .
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)

Post by daviemck2006 »

And they have both been less than a tenner off e-bay so can keep changing them :-D
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
In the family
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
hewy78

Post by hewy78 »

Hi fellow Black c4 coupe owners, I'm about to tackle rear discs , pads and a calliper on my coop, I know they have built in bearings and there are two different types of calliper, bosch and lucas, Pretty sure they are 25mm bearings not 30, but wondered if there was anything else to watch out for or bear in mind, ( apart from price :cry: ), thanks guys. ...
daviemck2006
(Donor 2020)

Post by daviemck2006 »

I cannot help you there,never had the back brakes stripped, just had a look at them whilst changing wheels. Theres plenty meat on the pads and discs look ok and hand brake good so I aint touching what aint broke!!!!!
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
In the family
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2