Wiring Request: Xantia II Texton Box (etc)

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Wiring Request: Xantia II Texton Box (etc)

Post by addo »

Can anyone assist with the factory suite for Bosch 5.2 and transponder type key immobiliser sircuit in a 2.0 16V Xantia (non-deadlocking)?

I'm transplanting that engine into a Berlingo and don't want to do the chav "unlock" of unplugging the Texton box whilst running, in case it ever resets to locked again. The remote locking with Xantia plip will be a nice touch, too.

Ta muchly!

p.s. Also chasing the Berlingo pre-multiplex diagrams for a 1.4 KFX, but don't expect it's likely anyone here will have them...
spider
My Cars: Soon, I hope...

Re: Wiring Request: Xantia II Texton Box (etc)

Post by spider »

I was looking for the Texton wiring for my 106 although it was not listed (!) for some reason but I did not have a key to each part but there was no component showing with the correct number of wires. From what I could gather the diagram said the wiring from the transponder aerial went straight to the ECU (some does looking at the car but not all of it) I don't have Citroen diagrams however I'd expect they may also be devoid of this. Perhaps I was looking in the wrong place, its slightly confusing.

It should not lock again in theory though if the Texton (from either) never get connected back again but you never know I guess.

Regarding the diagrams for a KFX, can probably get Partner ones which should be the same although the diagrams are per function not much else so it would take ages (as I'd have to copy / paste sections of them, enlarge them then attach together again to make one image, then repeat dozens of times) for this. If it was a specific 'area' then let me know and I'll try when I get a bit of time.
Andy.

91 205D-Turbo, gone but still missed
02 106D, TUD5B, gone but not really missed apart from the MPG
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Hi Andy, I think the KFX ECU diagrams are sorted. The ones I have, show a similar immobiliser integration to the Xantia, so I may be able to wing it with just the two ECU layouts. Should be a fairly brisk little van when done.