Useful day out

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Hell Razor5543
NOT Alistair or Simon

Re: Useful day out

Post by Hell Razor5543 » 22 Sep 2016, 20:47

I needed a crowbar to lever myself off!

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim » 23 Sep 2016, 08:13

Good gracious... Rather amazing!

Hell Razor5543
NOT Alistair or Simon

Post by Hell Razor5543 » 04 Jul 2018, 21:29

I have had an interesting day today. I am with my Mum on her narrow boat (off for a couple of days cruising). One nice thing is that, when Mum takes her dog Brandy for a walk her little black cat, Murphy, tags along. This can surprise people. He also sometimes goes for a walk with other people, which is a bit worrying.

Later on, as we were approaching a lock, there were two boats coming down. I had a nice chat with one of the men, who was really nice. I recognised him, and commented on a couple of things he had done (the response was "Well, it had to be done"), and then, as we parted company, I wished then a safe voyage, and thanks for all the entertainment he had provided me. He responded that it was nice to be thanked. I did not take any pictures (working a lock takes concentration, and, anyway, we were ALL on holiday). Oh, it was Tiff Needell, by the way.

Finally, Aldi have done a realy nice little flat folding barbeque for £13. It does not need much charcoal, cooked 2 burgers and 5 sausages (no, NOT five fish and two loaves or whatever it was) really nicely, and fits well in small places.