are there less c5s

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

qprdude
My Cars: Renault 5 TS, Renault 14ts, Citroen C5 Mk1, Renault Clio sport, Renault Laguna Privilege. Citroen C5 X7 Exclusive. Citroen DS5 D/sport . And around 25+ other brands from Morris Oxford to S Type jag and most things between.

Re: are there less c5s

Post by qprdude »

zipdip wrote:Most people with any sense do not use Auto Trader as you will be emailed by a load of scammers, it is getting totally out of hand,at least with ebay it does not cost you £30 to get your advert posted and you get less hastle,with regard less c5's for sale,in scotland there can only be one answer they are all too tight to get rid of them ,okay the real reason is they all get lost in snow drifts.

A bit of a sweeping statement there mate?
If you use Auto trader to buy a car from a dealer, at least you get some kind of security, usually a warranty of some sort. Ebay , on the other hand, is full of scams and ludicrous descriptions.
I thought the thread was about finding a car to buy, so why would the £30 advertising cost come into it? :?:
Rick.

2013 Citroen DS 5 D/Sport
2007 Renault Clio Campus sport. 1.2l

Sometimes the change doesn't work.
Citroenmad
My Cars: 07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10

Post by Citroenmad »

Autotrader must be the most popular place to look for used cars, so where better to advertise?

I've had mixed results with them but have rarely got spam calls.

Ebay on the other hand contains a lot of timewasters and I have better things to do with my time than answer hopeless emails. If your after a quick sale then Id give it a go but otherwise Gumtree, Pistonheads and Car and Classic are all good and mostly free places to advertise.
Chris
07 Citroen C6 V6 HDi Exclusive - Red
07 Citroen C5 HDi VTR - Red
09 Citroen C3 1.4i VTR - Silver
01 Citroen Saxo 1.1i Forte - Mango Orange
93 Ford Mondeo 2.0i GLX
19 Hyundai i10
SaabC5
My Cars: 09 C5 X7 2.0Hdi Exclusive

Post by SaabC5 »

There will be a plethora of MkIII C5's hitting the market in the next few months, they are all Citroen UK contract cars and will be sold via 3 different Manheim Auctions branches, Bristol, Manchester & Bruntingthorpe. Just a heads up for anybody who fancies a latest gen C5.
09 C5 X7 2.0Hdi Exclusive in Perla Nera black (the best colour) :wink: