c5 manual to elec window

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

C5Alan
My Cars:

c5 manual to elec window

Post by C5Alan »

I have the pleasure of needing to swap my rear passenger door after hitting it and I have sourced a new door in the right colour. Swapping them over is easy but my car is elec windows this one is manual I haven't had the door cards off yet but just wondering how hard is it going to be to fit the motor and wiring or would the wiring already be there?
2003 C5 2.0 HDi 110hp Exclusive only done 218,000miles so just about run in. Family owned from new. Now Sold

2002 Renault Scenic 1.9Dci 111,000miles the new work bus
Lighty
My Cars:

Re: c5 manual to elec window

Post by Lighty »

I would think the wiring will be there, should be pretty straight forward.
http://www.marklightfootltd.co.uk
Dacia Duster 1.5 dci
Renault Twizy Technic
Citroen C15
Citroen Ami
C5Alan
My Cars:

Re: c5 manual to elec window

Post by C5Alan »

Finally got a few mins to look at the spare door it looks like the wiring is there whoop whoop. But I'd don't look a simple job to swap from manual to electric mechanism. After the easy of front motor removal I thought maybe they had set it up for a similar style in the manuals.

If anyone is looking a front passenger door window motor I have a spate working one gathering dust will prob be hitting eBay next week with some other c5 bits will post a list here first
2003 C5 2.0 HDi 110hp Exclusive only done 218,000miles so just about run in. Family owned from new. Now Sold

2002 Renault Scenic 1.9Dci 111,000miles the new work bus