What this forum needs is a. . . . . . .

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Dave Burns
My Cars:

What this forum needs is a. . . . . . .

Post by Dave Burns »

Links page, what say you.
You could put in the subject field something like "online shop - parts"
Or "Online shop - tools" or tyres, tech info or whatever.
I spend ages trying to find useful links that I've seen in the postings, if they were all in one spot where you could get at them instead of lost somewhere in the past what a help that would be.
Dave
Jon

Post by Jon »

I'll look into this today.
There no reason why I can't create a new Forum in addition to Citroen, Peu, Ren, General Chat etc etc called "Useful links". Thats easy. What I probably won't have time to do is find these useful links and dump them in this section.
No doubt there will be a rush of volunteers for this :-)
alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

Post by alan s »

Hey hang on a minute; haven't had tea yet so brain a bit weary, but does this have any relationship to this:- ?
http://www.andyspares.com/discussionfor ... IC_ID=4144
Alan S[:p][:o)]
Jon

Post by Jon »

Wake up Alan!!!![:D]More coffee.
What Dave B was talking about was a section of the Forum to store Links to external websites that members have found useful, without the hassle of having to search the entire Forum. See here http://www.andyspares.com/discussionfor ... ORUM_ID=10 for what I'm on about. This is the new section of the Forum that I created this morning, I kicked it off with some useful links on Turbo Diesel tuning.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

And I would weigh in with both tramontana as above which is much more use than a Haynes manual if you run a BX and a damn' sight more interesting and www.gs-gsa.org which is a great site for the gsophile as long as you can read French.
Dave Burns
My Cars:

Post by Dave Burns »

Good on yer, best go and poke a few in then[:)]
Dave