Any advice regarding these lexia issues please?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

nickyg
My Cars:

Any advice regarding these lexia issues please?

Post by nickyg »

Hello all,

I have had a few hours playing about with my lexia on the C6. I was able to scan, identify various faults, clear most, rescan to confirm they were gone etc.

However, within the injection menu I was unable to navigate to clear the faults and rescan as I would have wished. The ecu is SID_201. After a notification screen informing me that 8 out of 50 resets have been performed (all these before my ownership, I can see) it asks me for mileage info and refuses me after I input this (in km. I also tried miles. Also tried slight variances)

I also am reporting no communication with multifunction screen (my RT3 unit) and same with suspension category. Variable damping does show communication and no faults, however.

I would really appreciate some pointers as to how I can troubleshoot the non communication issues and also work with my injection menu faults, as this is the area I really need to clear 3 Permanent faults in order to gauge success of my intercooler pipe repair, and possibly point me somewhere else in the turbo system. I also have code p1457 in that menu which I am sure denotes the need to examine and possibly change my dpf differential pressure sensor. I need that cleared to rescan, also. Actually, as of this morning I still can't locate said sensor in my engine bay! I :-D

My lexia is 3.45 ebay job. Rpo and Vin are correct .

Thanks in advance for any help!
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Does it offer the option of reading the fault log? Generally, if it does and you then clear the log it will free up the ones you can't presently clear.

Also, some issues I think are due to physical connectivity of the interface; it does not always have brilliant contact with all the individual pin sockets in the diagnostic plug.
nickyg
My Cars:

Re: Any advice regarding these lexia issues please?

Post by nickyg »

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I know the log you speak of. I haven't cleared it yet, as I took a little video on my mobile cycling down through them all (for records!) Most were silly things, and the log was full so, come to think of it, I should have returned to clear that log afterwards.

I'll try that. I have also heard of the pin issue. But the connector seems to be quite satisfactory in terms of build quality. Perhaps an application of something like a conductive paste with a cotton bud may help rule out any possibly of poor contacts. I really hope it could be that.

Any other thoughts much appreciated! :-)