guide to enabling cd changer in lexia or peugeot planet

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

bradspau

guide to enabling cd changer in lexia or peugeot planet

Post by bradspau »

Hi I have fitted a changer to my C8's RD3 radio and now need to enable the changer and the multi function display in the software. Can anyone provide me a basic dummies guide on how to do this, where to find the options and what I need to enable. Thanks!
bradspau

Re: guide to enabling cd changer in lexia or peugeot planet

Post by bradspau »

I have someone who can do it for me and has the kit, but doesn't know where to find the right options...Alternatively if there is anyone who has the pp or Lexia setup local to Nottingham and is willing to do it for the price of a pint or two let me know :)
oneday
My Cars:

Post by oneday »

have a look at the supersticky it will tell you where people are with a lexia
C5 2.0 HDI VTR 2003 ICELANDIC GREY
306 1.4 LX MERIDIAN
bradspau

Post by bradspau »

If someone who has done it can detail the steps that would be better
DickieG
Monaco's youngest playboy
My Cars:

Post by DickieG »

IIRC you'll need to go into BSI then work through the screens until you come to the ones you're looking for in the menu's (normally customer options or configurations), click on the item you wish to change by pressing 'enter' on your keyboard which will bring up the option to change the setting, having changed the relevant settings to suit whatever you wish to do/have fitted you then press whatever key is shown for programming. If Lexia requests a five digit code enter 03114, that should be it. It's almost impossible to give any closer instructions to you as each vehicle has it's own unique menu on Lexia, but that should set you along the way so to speak. On some cars there is a menu below 'Diagnostic' for programming radios to the car, if you need to do that then normally simply enter your vehicles chassis number.
13 Ram 1500 Hemi
14 BMW 535D Tourer
19 BMW i3s
06 C3 Desire 1.4
72 DS 21 EFi Pallas BVH