Xantia Estate Mk 2 Needs a New Home

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

NAM
Donor 2024
My Cars:

Xantia Estate Mk 2 Needs a New Home

Post by NAM »

Hello chaps

After much debate and soul searching, my head was turned by a shiny black C5 Tourer Estate so my much loved and cared for Xantia Estate (which has been driven, cleaned and polished by me since it came into the UK) is now for sale.

I have posted an ad on the Forum under For Sale and Wanted which details quite a bit of the stuff we all need to know so if you would like a very well cared for car, please have a look and let me know if you have questions or would like to see.

Yes the car is 12 years old and done a fair few miles but I think you will be impressed with its condition inside and out and this is a very reluctant sale. I am not looking for much and will include the remaining 4 months road tax if the right price can be found. I really don't want to scap the car so before advertising elsewhere I thought I'd start here with the experts.

Let me know if you would like to see it or have specific questions. I will post pics later in the week.

Thanks

Nigel

Sale thread http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... =7&t=41235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NEW 50 Shades of Grey C5 Tourer 2016 BlueHDi 2L VTR+
C4 (62) 1.6HDi VTR+ (Feb 2020)
Silver Dream Machine: C4 Hatchback, 1.6 SX HDi (07) (July 2013 - Feb 2020)
C5 Tourer Exclusive 09/2Ltr HDi (Oct 2012-Sept 2021 146K miles
Xantia Estate Mk2 1.8LX V-Reg/2000 173K miles.
Xaccers
My Cars:

Re: Xantia Estate Mk 2 Needs a New Home

Post by Xaccers »

Locked to prevent split thread confusion.
1.9TD+ SX Xantia Estate (Cassy) running on 100% veg
1.9TD SX Xantia Hatchback (Jenny) running on 100% veg for sale
Laguna II 2.0dCi Privilege (Monty)

DIY sphere tool