The XM

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

andmcit
My Cars:

Re: The XM

Post by andmcit »

I can vouch for the condition of other Xm's manufactured / registered at the time of this eBay estate as I own N516 YBL
my daily use 2.5TD! I can't fault it for any rust despite it being a s2!!
It's a CitUK registered car for their employees.
Nothing moves you like a Citroën
Spaces
Location: Rarely in one place for too long - Hebridean Islands and Yorkshire are my favourites
My Cars:

Post by Spaces »

Thanks for the headsup, will watch the auction with interest, even though I haven't actually made space for another car yet (one will have to go to make room and keep my wife happy!)

Do folks on here let each other know who's bidding on what so we don't bid against each other?
PeterN: "Honest John's forum put the last nail in the coffin of owning a 2000- car. Many were still servicable, but CR, DMFs and needing fault codes read because your horn doesn't work - no thanks. All my life I have generally understood cars - until now."
messerschmitt owner
My Cars:

Post by messerschmitt owner »

Spaces wrote: Do folks on here let each other know who's bidding on what so we don't bid against each other?
I won't be bidding - as I have a nice TCT break already.

I have put a heads up on the XM forum and on autosh*te too - it looks a tidy one and would be OK at £250-300 as it would break for more than that and weigh the shell in.

If it was a diesel one, I'd already have called about it and be selling my white car after the deed was done.
Image My XMs