Dipped beam

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

ThePriest
My Cars:

Dipped beam

Post by ThePriest »

I have read around the forum but have not found an answer.

The passenger side dipped went out the night before last so I changed the bulb and then the fuse in the engine compartment (even though the multimeter showed them bot as good) and yet it is still out. All other lights working fine. Is there a relay also for this somewhere that may have gone? Power at the lightbulb plug and a good earth there also.
ThePriest
My Cars:

Re: Dipped beam

Post by ThePriest »

May be related?

The windows no longer go down on the driverside when you press the button on the plip (works from door control) and also after a while, say 10 minutes, the radio starts searching through the stations as if the signal is weak and RDS is kicking in (even though RDS is off)
2001 C5 Saloon 2.0 HDi Diesel LX
ThePriest
My Cars:

Post by ThePriest »

Think I have answered my own question re the dipped beam. I know this is going to make me look stupid but it may save someone else looking stupid in the future. The dipped beam is NOT on the inner H4 bulb :-s The H4 is for main beam and front driving (fog? ) lights and the dipped beam is the outside light with the H7 bulb.

So sorry to waste your time :-)
2001 C5 Saloon 2.0 HDi Diesel LX
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Is it all working again now? Otherwise sounds like the dreaded broken wires or a Comm200 fault.