New Aussie Citroen Board

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

alan s
RIP 2010
My Cars:

New Aussie Citroen Board

Post by alan s »

For anyone interested, we've just relocated the Australian Citroen Bulletin Board.
There are several reasons including a need for all the various State Clubs to have a common meeting place on the 'net, the ever increasing problems associated with using "free" boards including intrusive pop ups & of late spyware apparently being planted into our systems each time we access, p**n spammers and sometime required lack of control over activities associated with the general running of the board.
The board has been set up using the resources of the New South Wales Citroen Car Club and as a result, we now have on one board what used to be on three.
There's an open invitation for anyone to browse the boards at any time but to post, as with this board, there is a need to register.
Technical info is very limited on the Aussie boards from the viewpoint of someone in the Northern Hemisphere mainly due to our members mainly owning earlier model Cits than you guys & almost total lack of info regarding diesels because they were never brought in until the days of the Xantia & even then only in very limited numbers.
Anyone caring to surf on through you'll find us at:
http://www.citroencarclub.org.au/forum/index.php
Hope you enjoy.
Alan S
kafkaian

Post by kafkaian »

Good luck with this Alan
Ian
Jon

Post by Jon »

Yes, good luck guys. Its a nice looking well laid out forum.
I'll pop in later and register.