Lexia locality!

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

scoobie11000

Lexia locality!

Post by scoobie11000 »

Hi, I need my C5 hpi dropping on a Lexia to clear some fault codes. Have looked on the link for locations and have messaged my local member who has one, but have had no reply! Unfortunately the car goes into "limp" mode after about 10 mins, so travelling is an issue!
Sooooo.... is there anyone out there in the sunny (well it is today!) Mansfield area who has one, or knows of someone who can do (and be willing) to do the deed for me?
Thanks,
Paul
citronut
My Cars:

Re: Lexia locality!

Post by citronut »

is this what your looking for

http://tinyurl.com/ctgpxu6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

regards malcolm
scoobie11000

Post by scoobie11000 »

Hi Malcolm,
Already had the link, but thank you! What I am really after I suppose is if someone knows of someone who is local to me and is not on the list, who has the capabilities of emoving the fault codes for me.....
Or someone who is on the list who is willing to swing by Mansfield and come to my aid! As I said, I have message the guy nearest to me who is on the list, but not had a reply, so am starting to look around a bit! Hope someone out there can help........
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

Don't forget that the person you tried to contact may not be available immediately due to work constraints or holidays.
scoobie11000

Post by scoobie11000 »

I appreciate work/holiday commitments. Messaged them three days ago and am now casting my net wider!. Also, I believe their last posting on here was January, so maybe they are no longer playing! lol
miked
My Cars: Xsara SX (2003) Last of the line.

Post by miked »

So what is actually wrong with the car?

I've got a lexia clone but I'm in north Cumbria, so too far away to help in person.

I searched your other posts and you mentioned: Showing "antipollution system fault".

I'm willing to be be corrected but the "antipollution fault" message covers a wide range of things. Start looking at egr and swirl valve problems.

"Clearing the fault codes" won't help fix the problem. Some of the codes may be permanent. Knowing which codes/faults are might help.
The Birdman
My Cars:

Post by The Birdman »

Considering that pp2000 and Lexia are really the same thing and they use the same interface since they are both from PSA , then this might help you -

http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/gen ... map-21730/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For what we are about to receive may we be truly thank full.

http://www.citroencodes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.peugeotcodes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
scoobie11000

Post by scoobie11000 »

The Birdman: Thanks for that! Could be a great help!
Miked: Showing p1181; fuel delivery system malfunction-high. Car was running up to temp then cutting out. Another kind member stated it was the fuel pressure regulator, and guided me on how to rectify the issue. Car now runs up to temp then drops into "limp" mode, but doesnt cut out, so its believed that clearing the codes will rectify this. Your thoughts?
Thanks