relay and lexia?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Bick

relay and lexia?

Post by Bick »

Hi all,

was wondering if someone could confirm that the lexia copies that many of you lads are buying will communicate with an 05 relay?

the reason I ask this question is because the relay is basically a fiat boxer with a Citroen engine and gearbox just rebadged. this means that the electrics are fiat and not Citroen, a friend I have at a main Citroen dealer says their lexia connects but I am not buying a genuine lexia but a copy.

any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated

bick
wheeler
My Cars:

Re: relay and lexia?

Post by wheeler »

If you are using a Lexia 3 the mk1 & 2 relay will comunicate no problem, the mk3 relay requires an additional adaptor.
If you use an old lexia 2 you also need an adaptor to talk to a mk2 relay.
Bick

Post by Bick »

Thank you wheeler,

i have took it to two places who have generic test equipment neither would communicate with my relay!

ill look into geting a lexia 3 mate - any idea of the best place to get one from?

knd regards

bick
Jabo
My Cars:

Post by Jabo »

I just ordered mine from eBay. Got it for £80. Should be here tomorrow/tuesday.
Bick wrote:Thank you wheeler,

i have took it to two places who have generic test equipment neither would communicate with my relay!

ill look into geting a lexia 3 mate - any idea of the best place to get one from?

knd regards

bick
2001 Citroen C5 SX 2.0 petrol - Misty Lilac

0-60 MPH Calculator - Android app - https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... zero60full" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Weight Transfer Calculator - Android app - https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... ansfercalc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;