water course

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

les
Locked user account

water course

Post by les »

hi all just replaced the water course on my s1 td the guy on the parts counter told me that back in the day they would remove the o/s drive shaft to aid removal however after some thought i decided this would not help that much as restriction still looked very cramped the hardest part i found was releasing the spring clips on the hoses due to the posistion of them i could not get the grips to compress them enough in the end i had to squeeze the hoses right at the entry point on the water course this caused the water course to split and crack releasing the hoses replaced all three with good quality jubilee clips which i was able to posistion easily to tighten anyone changed one of these with easier results please tell
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: water course

Post by CitroJim »

Nope, they're always little devils Les. be thankful you don't have the later bayonets. They make your job look like a gentle Sunday afternoon stroll :twisted:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...