Hydraflush and internal leaking problems

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

citronut
My Cars:

Re: Hydraflush and internal leaking problems

Post by citronut »

if you send me the last 8 digits of your chassis/VIN No. i will run it by service citroen to get a price/part No., if they are still avalible that is,

regards malcolm
Juliso35
My Cars:

Post by Juliso35 »

HI Malcolm

My VIN number is: VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]. I already have access to service citroen but at my latitude prices aren't listed. Your support is welcome!! Just I know that a EV has a serial 96119952 :wink:

Regards
:D Image :D
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

is this what you require

Part Number Description Quantity Price excl. VAT Price incl. VAT Total incl. VAT Selection
96119952 ELECTRO VALVE 118.65 GBP 142.38 GBP 142.38 GBP

also if you click the basket on service citroen and get a form up, just click back one then click basket a second time then you get the price comes up,

this always happens on the first time i go to basket on any one setion,

regards malcolm
Juliso35
My Cars:

Post by Juliso35 »

Hello!!

I had to return to add new information for my stick. A friend lent me two used EV's in order to continue the isolation of my internal leakage problem. Guess what ... although these electrovalves were used, it is impossible to believe that both the results were exactly the same. Tick rate remains the same (5 Secs). No one knows the state in which the donor car was. Also I checked the LHM flow rate and was the same. In Soft mode was quite.

Finally, to my desperation, again I disarmed the EV, stretched the weaker spring just a little bit, and repolished the settlement of the needle and the needle point itself with the same ointment settlement engine valves. I got the leak was almost 0 in both modes. :) but tick rate was the same :(
I have to admit that I haven't verified the rear EV directly, but according to the return pipe in the tank there is no return or leakage. :?

The strange thing about this is that sometimes I've reached times up to 50 seconds. Especially when I perform a LHM filter cleaning or just as I disconnect the pipe from the pump. Hey..... don't think its caused dirty LHM. This is all-green!! :wink: .

Repeat. No bubbles in the LHM tank.

The car doesn't lose height after being parked for several days. The car drops when the engine restarts, but it is only sometimes.

Again my question is if a height corrector stuck can cause excessive leakage??

BTW Once I saw at morning the car normalize its height and the tick rate was normal but suddenly I heard a kind of "clonk" on the back and then it down 1 or 2 inches and the tick rate to be short again. :(
KevMayer
My Cars:

Post by KevMayer »

Take a look at the technical guide in this link. It explains Hydractive 2 very well.

http://citroen.tramontana.co.hu/technical-guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cheers, Kev

02 plate C5 2.2 Hdi Exclusive SE (now 170k miles 03/21).

Used to have:- Xantia 1.9 TurboD SX. 1996 Blue & 1998 Silver Activa. + 1992 BX TZD Turbo.
Juliso35
My Cars:

Post by Juliso35 »

Thanks KevMayer... but the link is broken :( Could you update it please???
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Juliso35 wrote:Thanks KevMayer... but the link is broken :( Could you update it please???
Try this link Juliso: http://citroen.tramontana.co.hu/technical-guide" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The problem is that the forum spell checker changes a word! To use the link you must change the e in Citroen to not have two little dots above it. All then works!!!

It is a very good guide and also explains the Activa system very well too..
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Chris570
(Donor 2020)

Post by Chris570 »

and actually spell the link correctly jim :)

http://citr" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; oe n.tramontana.co.hu/technical-guide

copy and paste into your browser minus the spaces
2006 C5 HDi 170
1998 Xantia Activa S1
1971 D Special
2006 C3 1.6 HDi SX,
CitroJim wrote: I'm a pink fairy
A 1/3 of Team WFA 'Clarkson'
Juliso35
My Cars:

Post by Juliso35 »

Hi

I'm back with some new videos. I would like to know your opinion about the status of this pressure regulator. It is difficult to keep the pressure in the range between 170 and 150. The pressure is close to the limit 140. Note when it reach 170 makes a "bounce" and down quickly to almost 145. This limit is easily broken due to the demands of LHM of the other components. This causes tick rate increasing and is becoming worse. Could solve this by modifying the thicknesses of the gauge rings that are inside the pressure regulator?

Thanks

Juliso35
My Cars:

Post by Juliso35 »

Hi there!!

Experts are needed. Any advice would be helpful!! :oops: :) .

Is there anyone who has any experience with this topic??? :)

Thanks!!