Oil light?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

HDI Dave
My Cars:

Post by HDI Dave »

CitroJim wrote: all this technology has not necessarily delivered its promises... Many years ago it was postulated that with all these wonderful inventions work would be a thing of the past and we'd all have so much leisure time we'd scarcely know what to do with it...

I recall many years ago that computers would lead to paperless offices. Dave, sorry to hijack your thread...
On the contrarary Jim, that's exactly what I mean,what with all these idiot proof sensors etc :wink:

My old man used to say, "pfft, you'll all be going to work in helicopter type jobbies one day,there'll be no rush hour/jams etc, there'll be no messages/letters, probly holograms " :lol:

I wish! It's all the paperwork that slows me up,(driving me wagon). There's always a stack of invoices need sorting, in duplicate, then in triplicate with bill sheets one day :evil: So then a customer may get a bit ar$ey,on the end of my round, around 11.30 am - " afternoon" they'll say..
Afternoon??? Jeez, feel like slapping them around the face with said wad of paperwork! Tell you what,go get it yerself,I'm thinking.. Nearly everything's delivered by trucks/vans.If all us truckers parked our wagons up they'd soon start moaning..

Anyway, :lol:

Yes, that orange oil light / dodgy £ sign / shepherds hook jobby flashes on if you're parked on a slope.

Wang the sensor and check it by hand in my opinion :lol:
1999 Xantia LX 2.0 HDI 110 Rusteration project...
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

CitroJim wrote: Something has seriously gone wrongs somewhere..

I recall many years ago that computers would lead to paperless offices. Time has proved that a paperless office is about as likely as a paperless toilet...
There actually are paperless toilets - mainly in Japan.

Not like this one though...

lexi
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by lexi »

44 quid for oil change indeed.Thankfully you have kept the Yorkshiremans reputation intact with a satisfactory diy solution :lol:
Citroen C5 1.6 HDI 110bhp Estate 06 plate

French Mistresses gone.
Citroen C5 HDI Mk 1 hatchback
Vel Satis 3.5 v6
ZX 1.9D Est.
ZX 1.9DHatch
Xantia 1.9td est.
Xantia 2.0 hdi Est.
Xantia V6 MK1
Xantia V6 MK 2
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

I'm sure women would love that. :lol:
HDI Dave
My Cars:

Post by HDI Dave »

Ahhh,

So that's why the cues are so long at the womens bogs :lol: :lol: :lol:
1999 Xantia LX 2.0 HDI 110 Rusteration project...