Yet another radio coding problem

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

isisalar
My Cars:

Yet another radio coding problem

Post by isisalar »

This is the Citroen branded 4030RDS model.
I've stupidly inputed the wrong code and my radio is now locked out & we're now at the 4 dashes stage.I recently left radio on for an hour which brought up the code display.Inputed code, back to 4 bars.
Some of the LED bars have gone missing lately, so I can't see some numbers in their entirety. When I inputed the first digit(which is 1)the display looked like it couldn't be a 1.Can you scroll through the numbers?
The other digits started from 1 & looked ok but the 1st one didn't look like a 1 at all,maybe an 8 or 9.
Hopefully when I go back out to the car, I'll be able to have another crack at it.
Thanks
Paul
J reg 1.9d auto BX first Citroen
M reg 1.9d auto Xantia lx
N reg 1.9 td Xantia VSX Estate
T reg 2.0HDI Xantia Exclusive Estate Present car
M reg 106 diesel red
L reg 106 diesel white
02 Saxo 1.1i desire wife's present car(sadly now very ill cambelt gone- Doh)
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Paul,

I've done one with most of the display missing..

When CODE is displayed, the first press of the corresponding button, say 1 for the first digit, will give a zero. Subsequent presses of the button will increment it..

Remember, button 1 for the fist digit, button 2 for the second and so on. press button 6 to enter the code at the end of entry..

If you need your code confirming, PM me the FULL serial number and I' can decode it for you...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
isisalar
My Cars:

Post by isisalar »

Thanks for the reply Jim.In the event,I managed to scroll through & put the right code in,was getting worried though.
Thanks
Paul
J reg 1.9d auto BX first Citroen
M reg 1.9d auto Xantia lx
N reg 1.9 td Xantia VSX Estate
T reg 2.0HDI Xantia Exclusive Estate Present car
M reg 106 diesel red
L reg 106 diesel white
02 Saxo 1.1i desire wife's present car(sadly now very ill cambelt gone- Doh)