synergie windows

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

dave2011

synergie windows

Post by dave2011 »

hi guys. i was just wondering if any body had a synergie manual that covers the removal of the slidey door glass and the rear pops outs? reason is i want to take them out to tint and was wondering how they where mounted in the door......eg on rollers or are bolted to a lifter channels.im pretty sure i can suss the rest just need to know what i need to take out the door to get the door glass out and back in.cheers guys,
:wink:
MPV

Post by MPV »

Not sure on that, I normally leave them well alone.
Sounds like an interesting project, especially if you use your Synergie for sleeping in!
dave2011

Post by dave2011 »

Wasnt planning on Kiping in the back but tinted windows would be ideal so the sun ain't in the kids eyes. :@)
dieselnutjob

Post by dieselnutjob »

I have the Peter Russek manual but it doesn't cover it.
I had the door panel off our 806 a couple of weeks ago though because the outside handle was becoming hit n miss. Tweaking the rod inside fixed that.

From what I remember:-

The winder handle (mine has keep fit rear windors) simply pulls off. Pull it straight so that nothing snaps.

Two screws on the bottom of the door bin (torx)

Plastic trim on leading edge of door at glass height (above main door card) clips off by pushing towards rear of car.

The locking button in the door card won't come out, you have to pull the door card away from the door enough to unhook the rod from the door leaving the button still in the door car.

It wasn't difficult at all to be honest.
MPV

Post by MPV »

dave2011 wrote:Wasnt planning on Kiping in the back but tinted windows would be ideal so the sun ain't in the kids eyes. :@)
The Synergie is great for going camping with the kids...I sleep in the van, they experience the great outdoors!!! :lol:
dave2011

Post by dave2011 »

dieselnutjob wrote:I have the Peter Russek manual but it doesn't cover it.
I had the door panel off our 806 a couple of weeks ago though because the outside handle was becoming hit n miss. Tweaking the rod inside fixed that.

From what I remember:-

The winder handle (mine has keep fit rear windors) simply pulls off. Pull it straight so that nothing snaps.

Two screws on the bottom of the door bin (torx)

Plastic trim on leading edge of door at glass height (above main door card) clips off by pushing towards rear of car.

The locking button in the door card won't come out, you have to pull the door card away from the door enough to unhook the rod from the door leaving the button still in the door car.

It wasn't difficult at all to be honest.

cheers diesel. while the door card was off did you notice if there was plenty of room to get the glass out from the inner skin of the slidey door? im gunna have to take my door card off the passenger side shortly anyway as the child lock has gone tits up n the interior handle dont work :evil:
dieselnutjob

Post by dieselnutjob »

sorry, I have no idea