Synergie manual

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

paul in normandy

Synergie manual

Post by paul in normandy »

It seems that the purveyors of the H****s book of lies has not seen fit to do one for the Synergie or derivatives, so I've had a poke round Ebay and various people seem to be selling DVD's of TIS and EPC manuals.
Are they any good, and can anyone recommend a particular supplier.
If not I might have to invest €26 in a 'Revue Technique' and wrestle with that!
1991 BX Millesme Diesel, 1999 Citroen Saxo diesel, 1985 Visa Cabriolet, Citroen C15 pickup,1991 Hymer B534 camper with Peugeot J5 power, 1999 Isuzu Trooper, loads of mopeds!
dave2011

Post by dave2011 »

i had the same problem......no haynes so i ended up buying a pocket mechanic book by peter russek off ebay.covers synergie.peugeot 806.fiat ulysse and lancia z.diesel models 2000 to 2001.info in it covers adjustments tuneups.repairs.overhauls.servicing and fault finding.it has wiring diagrams too but they aint very clear. :lol:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Syner ... 612wt_1138

theres the book i bought for my p reg synergie. body work is not included in the book eg replacing broken door locks/windows ect ect.hope this helps.
8-)
BX
My Cars:

Post by BX »

Go with the R.T.A. much better than Haynes (even if they did produce a book for your car). It gives lots of useful info that is generally missing from the Haynes manuals for example resistances of temperature sensors at given temperatures. It also gives a run down on your all important Controle Technique.
The most thing I miss from the R.T.A. are the sections which say "This task must be entrusted to a main dealer"