ZX 16V parts

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

tecw1979
My Cars:

Post by tecw1979 »

Hey im back... got hit by the MSBLAST virus! so this body kit... would the kit and bumpers fit straight on my zx volcane? also if u want more power why not put the lighter mi16/bx 16v in? thats what ive done and im tottaly happy with the power!although the zx box is very hard to drive with at low speed... ie 30mph is hard to do without labering the engine in 4th.
any pictures yet mate?
any1 know where i can get the 8branch exhaust gasket??
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

problem is the 16v wings have extra lips where the kit clips into, guess you may be able to glue them on. Likewise the side skirts clip into bits on the body and the extra bits on the doors. The rear arches are also cut away far more.
You should pick up a 1.6 205 box, be3 type not the first be1 from the first few years. They will give you lower gears and its what all the 205 people do when they put the 16v in their cars. For my visa I stuck with the bx box as the Visa only runs on 13" so taking into account the higher revving 16v, my max speed in each gear is very nearly the same. If you think your zx is fast, my visa's 16v has an extra 20bhp and the cars about 300kg lighter :)