Fun at traffic lights

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

mbunting
My Cars:

Post by mbunting »

I used to have a car with traction control and electronic stability program, I'll not say which model, lets just say early in it's life, it didn't like a particular breed of wild animal.
It was an absolute hoot on slippy roads, especially wet roundabouts, when you could floor it and just steer !
You could provoke it, but nothing ( except another one ! ) would touch you !
Fox
My Cars:

Post by Fox »

What happens when you hold the brake down when you move the height lever then? It shoots up when you release it? ;)
Linegeist
My Cars:

Post by Linegeist »

Basically, yes! Great fun, especially if somebody is about to lean on your tailgate........[:D][:D][:D]
puc
My Cars:

Post by puc »

"I used to have a car with traction control and electronic stability program, I'll not say which model, lets just say early in it's life, it didn't like a particular breed of wild animal."
I was never much good at the cryptic crossword, can we have as easier clue please?
franciscolunn
My Cars:

Post by franciscolunn »

GREAT AT TRAFFIC LIGHTS AS YOU ALL SAY BUT DON'T GO INTO LOW SETTING AND SHOW OFF COS WHEN THE LIGHTS CHANGE...WELL I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MOST OF YOUR XANTIAS BUT MINE TAKES A WEE WHILE TO RISE SO THERE LAYS A PROBLEM AND I RECKON YOU WOULD'NT DO IT AGAIN.
mipster
My Cars:

Post by mipster »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I was never much good at the cryptic crossword, can we have as easier clue please?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
It's a classy car, always at the front of the list of symbols used in words :)