Sat Nav and no Disc

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Trainman
(Donor 2018)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2019 C5 1.6 Aircross Flair+ in Platinum Grey with Claudia Rimini Leather
2017 1.6HDi Berlingo Van - the works van

Post by Trainman »

Pete, apologies, I've only just got on line, if this were to come up again at that price, I for one would just buy it, it can always be resold
Steve

2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.

http://c6owners.org/index.php
pete@co.uk
My Cars:

Post by pete@co.uk »

UPDATE

Ive had a great result i managed to contact the previous owner i found they,re phone number in the documents i had with the car i phoned them to find out if the cambelt had been changed recently as i had nothing to say it had they assured me it has been changed recently so no worries there .....

Then he said he had the original satnav disc for the car and they told me they would send it so gave him my address and the pack arrived this morning so now the satnav is working again :D..... there is the original disc then 2 copy discs in the pack i don't know what those are for as i have,nt tried them yet also there is a registration card in the pack for free upgrades with a free phone number provided is it possible for me to get these upgrades or is the system to old now but at least its nice to have the system working :D

Pete...............
Drives
51 Reg Citroen C5 SX 2.0 16v
Trainman
(Donor 2018)
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: 2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.
2017 1.6HDi Berlingo Van - the works van

Post by Trainman »

Pete,

Its worth a phone call :wink: the other discs could be anything, I'm not sure I would want to trust them :shock:
Steve

2008 C6 2.7 Exclusive in Mativoire Beige with Vitali Leather.

http://c6owners.org/index.php
pete@co.uk
My Cars:

Post by pete@co.uk »

OK thanks for that Steve ill give the number a try and see what happens you never know i could be lucky ive got something else to tell you too.

I also got the traffic-master working too i just got it into licence mode and played around putting different numbers in i did,nt think any more of it till i went on the motorway and it just came on :o......... it was a sheer fluke as it was,nt working before ..... also this was before i had the sat nav CD

Pete
Drives
51 Reg Citroen C5 SX 2.0 16v