These are worth a look (Aftermarket Flatblades)

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

timborob
My Cars:

Post by timborob »

I had original Bosch ones on when i brought the car and are back on again now.
They were much cheaper from ebay as got for £19 delivered whereas
halfords wanted £35 for the pair at the time.
Regards
Tim

03 Citroen C5 2.0 110 HDI VTR Mauritius Blue 109K
falling-out-with-my-car
My Cars: Citroen C5 Aircross 8 speed Automatic, Flair Model with far to many toys and nice comfy armchair like leather seats. ha ha Ive just had a conversation with the car. setting everything up verbally

Re: These are worth a look (Aftermarket Flatblades)

Post by falling-out-with-my-car »

Ive used a total of four sets of Bosch wiper blades since we bought our Dyson Hoover the bosch wiper blades have certainly out performed the Dyson Hoover which is not designesd to clear water from my windscreen but then again I havent found an extention lead long enough and a brave volenteer to have a go at hoovering the rain from the xantia windscreen at 70 mph. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Don't forget Auto Glass are giving away free Bosch Wipers with every chip or winscreen repair if your fully comp thats very cheap.

I'll never buy another Dyson (Plastic Crap only repairable with evostick serious glue) The idea isnt new anyway he stole the design from industrial hoovers when the patent ran out. :twisted:
Citroen Xantia S2 1.9 TD estate 189K soon to be broken for parts Jan 2017 headlamps & radiator fan assembly already spoken for & A 1987 Citroen 2CV6 special just for fun.
New addition Citroen C5 2.0 HDi Exclusive Hatch purchased 09/12/2016 with 83K on the clock.