Citroen flat four forum

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

scratcher
My Cars:

Citroen flat four forum

Post by scratcher »

Hi, the flat four forum seems to have been hijacked by a couple of spamming morons. I hope to be able to get through to someone on this site who has enough computer knowledge to stop them./
Xantia vsx
GSA 1300
Previous AMI8 estate
GS1015
GSA1300 estate
BX16
BX17d
BX19destate
BX19d
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Only a couple, think yourself lucky. There's millions of the wretched creatures out there Scratcher...

Seriously, I'm sure we of the admin team here would be happy to offer any assistance. We enjoy a good spam hunt...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

CitroJim wrote:Seriously, I'm sure we of the admin team here would be happy to offer any assistance. We enjoy a good spam hunt...
...I actually emailed Matt Smith a few days ago about this and offered to lend a hand - it's not nice to see a forum die. :(
Franklin
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Citroening wrote:it's not nice to see a forum die. :(
Especially at the hands of low-lifes. What form has the attack taken Franklin?
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Citroening

Post by Citroening »

CitroJim wrote:What form has the attack taken Franklin?
...there seems to be a number of "iffy looking" members joined up and some have taken to posting a load of jibberish with lots of links - eg this with the links taken out.
2114 форуме можно ознакомиться с ваз 2114 2115 инструкция по ремонтуреальными отзывами владельцев Вазотзывы по: рейтингу году ремонт и эксплуатация автомобиля ваз 21101выпуска авто дате отзыва. Оценитепо НДС за IV инструкция по заполнению новая декларация по ндс за 4 квартал 2009квартал 2009 года. Новая форма налоговойоставил: Владимир из города Санкт-Петербург. эксплуатация хундай сонатаРуководство по эксплуатации иво время проведения коробка renault jh3 руководство по ремонтуработ с... 3.14.2 Диагностика неиспрвностей коробок передачМОСТОВОГО ТИПА ОСНАЩЕННЫХ. РАДИОЭЛЕКТРОННЫМИ СРЕДСТВАМИ. С безопасной эксплуатации крановвведением в действие настоящих Правил& Wonderful 5 автосигнализация пантера 111 стандарт инструкция по установкеArguments for a guy(1.6) 21124i (1.6) инструкция и эксплуатация ваз 21124i letitbitВАЗ 2110 / 2111 / 2112 -доставка. посоветуйте купить инструкция по эксплуатации автомагнитолы hyundai h-cmd7082Hyundai H -CMD7082 своим друзьямЛекоклар Фромилид Фромилид кларимед инструкцияУно Клабакс Кларимед Кларицит Зосин) " " _ 20__г. м.п. должностная инструкция зубного техникаДолжностная инструкция . зубного техникаМирлокс Мелокс Мовасин Мовалис . По мавалис инъекции инструкция1 3 5 упаковок.создание эксплуатация Web -сайтов электронная коммерция: планирование создание эксплуатация web-сайтов электронной коммерции: практическое руководство скачатьэлектронной коммерции : Практическоешариков ! В инструкции животных из шариковэтом наборе есть всене получается его установить( руководство по ремонту peugeot 305"PEUGEOT 305 с 1978 поТакая упаковка не будет руководство нумизмату как чистить и хранить монетынепроницаемой для воздуха иавтомобилистам выполняющим ремонт автомобиля любой сложности руководство по эксплуатации автомобилей ваз-11183 и их модификаций:своими силами. Вниманию читателей предлагается руководство-336E U -336R U -336RE U руководство пользователя zyxel u-336s-336S Elite 2864 Elite 2864L Uкартами технологических процессов. должностная инструкция разметчик материалов3.2. Содержать поверхность плиты сухой... УТВЕРЖДАЮ (наименованиесамому облегчить шатуны на ваз скачать руководство по ремонту и эксплуатации ауди 802110 Chery-Elara Тест Драивквартирных систем отопления нормы эксплуатации систем отопления40 лет а при правильнойстрах перед земной энергией поражает чакры.полное руководствоволю к жизни. Функции Чакры ТретьегоЂдетектор движенияї. ЂБюро пропусковї руководство детектор apollo серия 65- руководство пользователя Назначение Приложение ЂБюро пропусковїЖесткость воды. Размножение рыб. Программа - как сделать аквариум своими руками практическое руководство на cd скачать бесплатнопобедитель конкурса "Софт Года". Скачать бесплатно |подвесок... Справочный мануал руководство руководство по ремонту мерседесе классапо ремонту Mercedes A-класса а также руководствоХарактеристики профнастила . Разновидности сайдинга. инструкции по монтажу кровли из профнастилаМонтаж кровли из профнастила .в настройке дорогой в инструкция по заправки катриджа brother hl-2035rэксплуатации... Расходные материалы Brother HLинструкции ....НОЛЬ!Все как и в начале offlineactivation инструкция в русской версиипути - не включается Manualзаписи замечаний учителя о поведении отдельных должностная инструкция учителя изоучащихся их продвижении или отставаниидеталей автомобиля "Москвич -1500" скачать руководство по тюнингу двигателей москвич412мод. 2140
...makes a whole lot of sense to me! :roll:
Franklin
Citroening

Post by Citroening »

Also, if anybody is in contact with Matt, could you tell him to check his emails as there's a couple from me.

Hopefully we'll get these spammers off. :x
Franklin
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Even when translated it makes little sense Franklin..
2114 forum can be found with vases 2114 2115 User reviews remonturealnymi owners Vazotzyvy by: rating, the repair and operation of the VAZ auto 21101vypuska date of withdrawal. Otsenitepo VAT for IV instructions for completing a new declaration on VAT for 4 quarter 2009kvartal 2009. A new form of nalogovoyostavil: Vladimir from the city of St. Petersburg. Hyundai sonataRukovodstvo operation manual Ivo time of the box renault jh3 guide remonturabot with ... 3.14.2 Diagnostics neisprvnostey boxes peredachMOSTOVOGO TYPE EQUIPMENT. Radio-electronic means. With the safe operation of kranovvvedeniem of these Regulations & Wonderful 5 car alarm Panther 111 Standard User ustanovkeArguments for a guy (1.6) 21124i (1.6) instruction and operation of the VAZ 21124i letitbitVAZ 2110 / 2111 / 2112 delivery. advise to buy a manual car audio hyundai h-cmd7082Hyundai H-CMD7082 his druzyamLekoklar Fromilid Fromilid klarimed instruktsiyaUno Klabaks Klarimed Klaritsit Zosin) "_ 20__g. lm job description dental tehnikaDolzhnostnaya instruction. dental tehnikaMirloks Meloks Movasin Movalis. By mavalis injection instruktsiya1 May 3 upakovok.sozdanie exploitation of Web-sites e-commerce: planning the creation of exploitation of web-sites e-commerce: a practical guide skachatelektronnoy Commerce: Prakticheskoesharikov! The instruction set of animals from sharikovetom have obtained all on its install (repair manual peugeot 305 "PEUGEOT 305 from 1978 will not be indulging packing guide coin how to clean and store monetynepronitsaemoy for air iavtomobilistam car repair any of the user guide for VAZ-11183 and models: their own. Readers are invited to guide-336E U-336R U-336RE U user guide zyxel u-336s-336S Elite 2864 Elite 2864L Ukartami processes. scriber materialov3.2 job description. containing surface of the plate dry ... APPROVED ( naimenovaniesamomu facilitate connecting rods on the vases download repair guide and manual audi 802,110 Chery-Elara Test Draivkvartirnyh heating rate of exploitation systems otopleniya40 years and at pravilnoystrah before striking the earth's energy chakry.polnoe rukovodstvovolyu to life. Chakras Options TretegoЂdetektor dvizheniyaї. ЂByuro propuskovї guide detector apollo series 65 - User guide Appointment Application ЂByuro propuskovїZhestkost water. reproduction of fish. The program - how to make the aquarium with his own hands a practical manual on cd download besplatnopobeditel Competition Soft Year. Free | Help suspensions ... manual manual repair manual Mercedes klassapo repair Mercedes A class as well as rukovodstvoHarakteristiki sheeting. Varieties siding. installation instructions from the roof of corrugated roofing profnastilaMontazh. to set up expensive Instructions for filling cartridges brother hl-2035rekspluatatsii ... Consumables Brother HLinstruktsii .... ZERO! All as in the beginning offlineactivation instruction in Russian versiiputi - not included Manualzapisi teacher comments on the behavior of the individual teacher's job description izouchaschihsya their promotion or otstavaniidetaley car Moskvich -1500 "download guide to engine tuning moskvich412mod. 2140
This is the kind of crap they used to put in emails tyo hopefully convince spam filters it was not spam.

Hope it all gets sorted very soon...
Jim

Citroening

Post by Citroening »

CitroJim wrote:Hope it all gets sorted very soon...
Yes let's hope so Jim - hopefully Matt will see my email soon.
Franklin
andmcit
My Cars:

Post by andmcit »

Do you own/run a 'G' yourself then Citroening?
Sorry to be nosey, I was just curious.

Andrew
Citroening

Post by Citroening »

No worries about being nosey Andrew! :)
Nope, we haven't got a G at the moment but they are great little cars and if the right one came up at the right money then a purchase could be in sight.

The last one that dad had was a 10,000 (yes 10,000!) mile GSA that was is quite simply stunning condition. Sold it to a nice chap for £3995 and he takes it to quite a few CCC rallies.

The Gs to me are like baby CXs in a way, just that you can throw them around a bit more and they have the noise! :D I'm certainly a fan. 8-)
Franklin
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

there doesnt seem to be much activaty on the flat four forum in resent mounths anyway,

i try to give it a nudge every now and again,

i would love nout more than a couple of G's or so to pass through my workshop, or even see some at this dead end of the planet,

regards malcolm
andmcit
My Cars:

Post by andmcit »

Citroening wrote:The Gs to me are like baby CXs in a way, just that you can throw them around a bit more and they have the noise! :D I'm certainly a fan. 8-)
Exactly how I feel too. Everything a Cx does in half the space and even
without DIRAVI a technically dense front subframe! I far prefer the original
Gs over the GSA so even a 10k miler, whilst appealing, won't really get
my head spinning! :lol:

Shame you're not near me Malcolm! It'd be nice to have someone who
knows G's to pass work to and you'd get to hear that fab engine rev
again!! :P

Andrew
Citroening

Post by Citroening »

Yes I do love the GS over the GSA too BUT for me the mileage and the overall condition was quite breathtaking.

It had won the G Rally prize for best GS a couple of years ago and the condition was quite amazing.

It had been driven around gently by it's previous owner but with the noise of the engine just asking for it and the road being perfect (private of course!) it would've been rude not to open it up a bit so dad took it up to the big ton...the noise was lovely!!! 8-)

Have you got many Gs Andrew?
Franklin
steelcityuk
My Cars: not applicable

Post by steelcityuk »

Can I ask why you prefer the GS over GSA? Is it a bit like the XM S1 quirkiness?

Thanks.

Steve
not applicable
andmcit
My Cars:

Post by andmcit »

The fact that the rear roofline is cleaner and a purer sharper line on the Gs
as the later car got a bit boxy to accommodate the hinges for the tailgate
in the roof. This also altered the bootlid on the GS which is one thing I adore
about it's packaging. It went right down to the boot floor and the vertical lid
when opened complete with the stainless bumper is quite special! And that
superb huge box boot - it lost something having a conventional tailgate and
higher cross braced boot lip.

When driven, the 1222 on a 4 speeder feels more eager than the 5 speed
1300 likely down to the keener gearing and yes, probably the higher revs.

Then there's the dash; I have several early LHD and RHD 1222 cars and
whilst the GSA dash is quite something, the early cars feel like a baby
DS / SM. When the bigger plastic bumpers also sprouted out on the GSA
there was certainly progress made but the delicacy of the tactile and visual
pure Citroen style suffered a few degrees....

So. Purer lines, nicer dash and a more rewarding drive = Gs.

Yes, I love'em and have quite a few. :oops:

Andrew
Last edited by andmcit on 12 Jan 2011, 00:11, edited 1 time in total.